Chapter 5: Kaze vs Athena! The Battle of Serpents!

Disclaimer: I do not own Campione

Chapter 5: Kaze vs Athena! The Battle of Serpents!

Masamune was glowing black from the darkness I enchanted it with. I am all business about this battle. Athena just smirks at me like she was going to win. I grit my teeth in anger.

"Oh, I like that expression!" Athena says and she forms a blast from her hand.

The blast comes from her hand and comes at me. I plan on absorbing that dark energy. The blast hits me directly and I absorb it. I could feel all the power from that blast and I can barely control it.

"Interesting. Nothing less from my half-brother" She says, smirking.

"I could say the same for you sis" I say.

I run at Athena, but she already teleported away. I feel her power behind me and I block her attack with Masamune. I step back and I look at Masamune. It was actually scratched.

"Damn" I think and I transport the sword to my home. I decide to take out Red Eagle for this moment.

I summon Red Eagle and charge at Athena. A serpent then comes from the ground and Athena stands on it. I stop in my tracks and step back. So, she decides to use the serpent now.

"Your not the only one who can use the serpent" I say and my hand glows yellow. I put my hand on the ground and my serpent comes from the ground.

I ride on my serpent and face Athena at the same elevation.

"Looks like you have the serpent as well" Athena says.

"Listen sis, I'm going to give you one more chance. Leave now!" I say in a serious tone.

"No, I waited a long time for this. I finally have my powers again. If you can beat me, I'll probably leave" Athena says.

"Fine by me" I say.

I jump in the air and faced Athena below me. I point my sword at Athena and I descend fast. When my sword point was facing Athena, she smirked and blocked it with her scythe. She jumps in the air and her serpent comes at me. I command my serpent to attack it and it bites it in the neck. Athena's serpent gets destroyed and I go for Athena. She was in the air and I channel darkness to my hand. A dark beam comes from my hand and she looked up at it. She has no time to react to it and she gets hit, point blank by the attack. There is a huge explosion and I get hit by the radius. I lose consciousness shortly after my impact on the ground. When I woke up, I saw Athena to my right. She was bruised and beat up like me. Her white hair blew from the wind. She was waking up and she turned to me.

"I....can't move at all. I guess you achieve victory" she says.

"I guess I do. Wait, are you ok" I say even though I sound stupid, worrying about my enemy.

"Why are you worrying about me" she says, blushing at her own brother.

"Because.....your my half-sister" I say, smiling a little.

"You really are a idiot" She says and she smiles.

She then falls asleep soon after. She looks peaceful like when she was a kid. What am I saying, I wasn't even born when she was a kid. Still, she looked peaceful. I get up slowly. I felt like shit and my chest was killing me, but I manage to get up. I pick up Athena and I teleport to my house. I put her on my bed to sleep. I decide to sleep on the couch in my living room. That's what I call, Brotherly Love......

A/N: Very touching! I hope you enjoy and I will A,B, Cya