Chapter 20: Kaze's "New Body"

Disclaimer: I do not own Campione

Chapter 20: Kaze's "New Body"

*1 month later*

It's been a month since my left hand was cut off by that shithead and his pals. Everyone questioned me about it which caused me to lose some of my sanity. Especially Luna. She started to show some affection towards me and started caring for me now. I really don't mind at all, but I'm not a child. On to more pressing matters. If I need to beat those guys and Sunshade, I need to change something about me. Probably my body, or my sword. Wait, I have an idea! Aeon, caught me after I came up with it.

"No Kaze. Your not getting a cyborg body to beat those guys" Aeon says.

"C'mon, it's probably the only way to have a chance to defeat Sunshade" I say in an argumentative tone.

"Y'know what, do whatever the hell you want. It's not like you take my goddamn advise anyway" Aeon says, angrily and leaves my head.

Man, at least I need some support from somebody. To think I would disagree with myself. I went to visit a buddy of mine in a auto shop. Strange, I know, but he has his own private area in the shop.

*At the shop*

"So you want me yo give you a Cyborg body to defeat the guys who cut off your arm?" Eddie, my buddy says.

"Yeah, but at least keep me at least 65% human/god so I won't be like "that" type of cyborg" I say.

"Yeah, yeah, just sit down and let me do my work" Eddie says and I take a seat in the nearby chair.

*2 hours of painful upgrades later*

When I woke up, I lifted my hands and I say black plates of armor on my hands. I looked in the mirror and saw that my body was black and was full cyborg. I look at my eyes and they were red like crimson. Also, there was a plate of armor on my lower jaw like protection of some sort.

"Good job man. I love it" I say and I shake Eddie's hand.

"Hey no prob. Anyway, you can still die, but you take less damage and you have more resistance than the average god or human being. Also, I crafted.you a new sword and a holster on your back that stays there" Eddie says and he points to my back.

I take out the sword from my back and I examine it. It had the same features if the frequency blade, but it had more electricity in it.

"That sword is the HF Blade. Or the High-Frequency Blade. It's like your regular frequency blade, but I added on more volts to pack a bigger punch" Eddie says.

"Thanks man. You didn't have to do this for me. I'm the god of swords after all and I can craft any sword I want. But still, I appreciate all your help. See ya Eddie" I say and in leave, waving at Eddie and he waves back.

When I left the auto shop, I went straight home. I saw Kusunagi and Erica walking down the same sidewalk I was walking on.

"Hey Godou and Erica" I say and they turn and look at me confused.

"Do I know you" Godou says and he looked closer at me.

"It's me, Kaze. I had a little upgrade" I say.

"Wow, it does suit your personality" Erica says.

"Should I take that as a compliment" I say, sweatdropping.

"Anyway, why did you change your body into a part cyborg" Godou says.

"This one night, in if the leaders if the group cut off my arm, so I decided to get a upgrade and get my arm fixed too" I say, looking at my left arm.

"Interesting. Anyway, I've done some crazy things. You should come with us" Erica says.

"I wish I could, but I need to plan out my next approach to attack the guys who did this to me" I say, determined.

"If you sound determined, then we shouldn't bother you" Godou says and he and Erica leaves.

After that conversation, I went home and I saw Luna waiting for me. She then stares at me like she didn't know me at all.

"Kaze?" Luna says.

"Yup, it's me" I say.

"Wow, you look, somewhat amazing" Luna says.

"Thanks, now if you don't mind, can I rest for a while" I say.

"Take as much time as you need" Luna says and she goes inside the kitchen. I go inside my room and I lay on my bed. Something didn't add up. Its been a month since the attack on me. You'd think they'd come back to finish the job, but they didn't. What is their true intentions???

A/N: I hope you enjoy and I will A,B, Cya.