Chapter 21: I don't believe this!

Disclaimer: I do not own Campione

Chapter 21: I don't believe this

I wake up early in the morning just to have Aeon bother me by splitting himself from me without warning. He looked like me before I got my enhancements. He had Anastasio in one hand and his arm had armor on the other free arm.

"Why're you here?" I ask, furious.

"What do you think one plus one is?" Aeon says, looking at me, squinting.

"Duh, two" I say, sounding smart for once.

"Not like that, baka yarou. I mean '1+1'." Aeon says, slowly.

"Huh?...... Oh you mean '1+1'?" I say, trying to pretend I get it.

"Don't pretend you get it even though you damn sure you don't get it" Aeon says, angry at my lie.

"Please clarify." I ask nicely.

Aeon's temper cooled down a bit.

"I'm talking about sex-wise. One plus one equals what?" Aeon says, calm and collective.

"Oh? I dunno. I mean if they do it for hours, I'd say 5 or 6." I say.

"Your serious? I'd say 3 or 4 if they did it hardcore." Aeon says.

Really? I don't think he knows about sex at all.....

"How about one day, I prove my case then." I say.

"I'll do you one better. Luna." Aeon says, grinning.

"Are you serious! She'd probably kill me as soon as I stick it in there! You try doing it!" I say, embarrassed.

"Nah, Luna's your girl. Plus, she's already showing love towards you anyway. Might as well seal the deal, am I right?" Aeon says.

One thing I hate about Aeon, he was always fucking right....

"I guess your right." I say, sad that he was right.

"Of course I'm right." Aeon says, smirking.

"But you still don't know what 1+1 is." I say.

"True, true. When I'm right, I'll have fun shoving it right in your cyborg face" Aeon says, looking directly at my face.

"Highly doubt it Aeon, but have it your way. " I say and I immediately drop back asleep.

I woke up 2 hours later and it was 10:00 in the morning. I wanted to ask Luna what 1+1 equaled, but I'm pretty sure is get my ass kicked if I said it to her especially. Ahhh, fuck it, I'll ask her. I went inside Luna's room across the hall and I woke her up. She opened her eyes and she turned red. She turns around, facing the wall, embarrassed obviously.

"W-What is it Kaze" Luna says, facing me.

"How do I word it? In sexual terms, what does 1+1 equal?" I say, very slowly, gathering my words as I speak.

"Oh, I dunno. If you want, you and I can see what the answer is." Luna says, smiling and obviously getting horny.

Then, I feel something bring grabbed. As soon as I look down, she was holding my dick. It felt, good, strangely, but she didn't touch the skin yet. She only touched the pants. Then, I see her reach in and she really grabs my dick now. In my head, I wonder why the hell I'm not doing anything to stop this. She's just grabbing it and I'm not doing shit to stop this. Still, it feels good and I secretly don't want her to stop. Next thing you know, this escalates to a whole new level. She pulls my dick out and she starts sucking it. A fucking blow! Like, what the hell. Sadly, I'm not doing anything to stop this. Who wouldn't enjoy this anyway? When she stopped sucking it, she licked all the cum like a fucking ice cream.

"That was yummy" Luna says, moaning.

Wait? Cum has a taste? See, I'm learning new shit every day. Without me paying attention, Luna has her pants off and just has her underwear on. How am I gonna get out of this? I wasn't ready to begin with, but luckily, I already hard and grew to 8 inches. Oooooh how my life fucking rocks!!

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this atrocity and I will A,B, Cya.