Chapter 12: How did I get myself into this!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Campione or Is this a Zombie

Chapter 12: How did I get myself into this!!

I live a life of boredom sometimes. Being a god is good, but sometimes, being half immortal kinda sucks. I can still die, but not from human made weapons. I can die by god made weapons and magic. I was told by a "friend" of mine a while back that I was suppose to be a shadow or an "assassin" of some kind. I didn't believe it at all. I do tend to stop by my local face painter and paint my face light black and white dashes across my face. I already visited the guy the yesterday and before I went home from Ayumu's house. I'd say he did a good job, but he dies tend to get distracted at times and mess up the paint. Anyways, after that little fight with Luna, I decide to stop by at my little zombie friends house for a visit. I call a cab and tell him to drive. Like a couple or so minutes later, I arrive and I see Ayumu and 2 of the girls with him in a hurry.

"What's going on" I ask.

"Oh Kaze, come with us" Seraphim says.

"Not even going to ask, but ok" I say and I follow them.

Where was Eu? Did she stay in the house or was she captured or something. Can't really assume anything yet, but I gotta follow Ayumu to see what's up. We end up in the cemetery and we see a girl. That look in her eye frightened me a bit. Like, she was insane or something.

"Well well well. Isn't this grand? Looks like you bought yourself some friends" the girl says, laughing maniacally.

"We're going to stop you Kyoko. Your killing ends now!" Ayumu says, which surprised me.

She was a killer?? Though she does look crazy, but it's surprising. Either way, we have to stop her one way or another.

"Then, I'll play with you a bit" Kyoko sas and she summons a basic katana.

That katana was nothing special, but it is consumed with blood of the people she killed with that sword. If I fight her alone, I might have a chance. I just don't want to get my friends hire from her.

"Guys, let me handle this" I say and I step toward.

"That face paint of yours really shows your serious, huh?" Haruna says.

"Of course. Her sword is not anything special. I can take her" I say and I turn towards Kyoko.

"How will you fight if you have no weapon" Kyoko says, laughing.

"You shouldn't worry about me. You should worry about yourself" I say.

"A word of advise. I have a number of lives from the people I've killed. But by the time you listen to this, you'd already forgotten" Kyoko says.

"More like I don't give two shits if you ask me. Listen if your gonna just talk all day, I can do that" I say.

"That's all you had to say....." Kyoko says and she does a simple blade beam from her katana.

The beam was horizontal so I can easily dodge it. I ducked down and the gravestone was cut in half. Impressive skills if you ask me, but the amount if shits I give is zero. All I have to worry about is beating her. Wait! What have I gotten myself into???

A/N: I hope you enjoyed and I will A,B, Cya