Chapter 7: A little chat with myself

Disclaimer: I not own Campione

Chapter 7: A little chat with myself

I fell asleep after me and Athena had that chat. I was in a dream and I was battling someone. He had a dark aura around him. Like my own power. Then, I get sucked into somewhere.

"Where the hell am I" I ask in my head.

"Your in your mindscape Kaze" someone says and I turn around behind me.

I saw myself, but his sword was like none I've ever seen before. It had a chain and a fire enchantment on the blade. The enchantment felt like it came from hell itself.

"I guess Athena told you about me" He says.

"Your my dark self" I say, surprised.

"I am known as the Transcended Aeon. You can call me Aeon for short" he says.

"Why're you here" I ask.

"Oh? You might not realize it, but the only people that has a chance to beat me is that god slayer, Kusunagi Godou, Athena, and you" Aeon says.

"So, what? Your gonna take over my body and kill everyone else" I say.

"I wouldn't do that. Plus,your heart is so pure that I can't take it over. Though someday, when we fight eachother, I'll have to split eachother apart. This will result in us having half our normal power" Aeon says.

"Interesting. Hey Aeon" I say and he surprisingly looks at me.

"What is it" Aeon asks.

"If I beat you, will you go back inside me" I ask.

"Yeah. That's IF you manage to pull off the victory" Aeon says, smirking afterwards.

"Alright then. I'll do my best to beat you" I say.

"I'll await 'till that day comes" Aeon says and he disappears.

Well that's that. I actually met my dark self for the first time. Still, what type of blade was that? I never seen that blade before. Since he's me, shouldn't I know about it. (sigh) this is too much to think about. I go back to sleep after I woke up from that dream.

A/N: I hope you enjoy and I will A,B, Cya