Chapter 14

Dream, And Hope was laying beside me in the bed. I couldn't keep my eyes off my babies, Hell Im scared for my life, Body Guards ain't really all that much. I was so afraid of people that I told my new Nanny that I didn't need her, besides I feel like I can't trust nobody.

I got out of my bed, and Made Hope an Bottle. As Hope was laying inside of my arms,while I fed her the bottle I then began talking to her.

"Mommy Love you So much, Look at your fingers, and toes." She then began smiling."Kemoni was just like you when she was a baby, Everyday I'll play with her just like this."
She then Zoned Out thinking about Kemoni.She tried to forgive Caution,but it's like she can't.

Ryan phone then ring,she answered it without looking at the caller ID."Hello."

"Ryan it's Xshawn," she said. She then rolled her eyes."Does Shoota know you got his phone?" Nah my man is in the bathroom Cleaning up,we just got done having sex,he on his way to you in a little bit, but girl we should get along.although the Kids are gonna be Brothers and sisters."

"Bitch is you dumb as hell, Don't call my phone with that bull, far as I know you don't even know who your babydaddy is, My child will never be around you, and If Shoota can't respect my wishes like that then he can't be around my kids, you ain't nothing but a hoe who squeezes herself in, Baby everybody know you trying to get like me and be like me, Tell me how it feels to suck Dick, He never makes me or even ask me to suck his dick, He Quick to Put his head down here and Eat this pussy, I mean HIS PUSSY, so if he ask for head first baby you ain't no winner, When your Worth a million like me you call, and let me know baby," I said. I then hung up the phone, and laid my girls down.

4 hours later Shoota cans inside my room."Shoota What you doing here?" I asked. He didn't answer. He just grabbed the girls, and put them in another room, where one Guard was guarding inside, and the other was on the Outside of the door.

He then tried to climb on top of me, and I tried to pick his buff ass up off but it wasn't no use. He brought his head to my Face,but I moved him out my face."Yo WASSUP WITH YOU WHY YOU ACTING LIKE THIS?" He asked.
"Your Hoe call me off of your phone today,Tell that Bitch to stop playing on my phone,before we really have some problems, I don't care pregnant or not,"I Said.

"Ryan I love you and All."OK WELL IF YOU LOVE ME,THEN WHY ARE YOU DEALING WITH THE BITCH, she ain't got to stay with you, She a grown ass woman, If that's your Kid then take care of your kid, The Bitch don't have to be around."

"Aye Chill with the Bitch Word," He said offended."LIKE I SAID HANDLE YOUR Bitch, I'm not fucking with you anymore, so love from a damn distance , Love your hoe, get your shit and get out my Bed, and I mean it this time,"She Said."You can tell me to leave a billion times but I ain't going no where.

She ignored what he said,and left out the bed into the walk in Bathroom,and set on the edge of the Tub. Shoota then came inside the bathroom, and Grabbed her By her waist trying to pick her up But she refused.

"Ima stop fucking with her, But only if you agree we stop this damn Petty Shit that we doing, I love you Ryan, I ain't never Fault never the less act like this over a girl, Baby just trust me, I promise I'll leave her alone, But as of my Kid....
"Yeah I know, I didn't say you had to drop your kid, I'm saying that you don't need to be around this Girl, and Fucking her every time you feel that you need to fulfill her needs when her damn Hormones kick in."

" I hear you Ryan Trust me, I'm down with you, Ima make the best out of it," He Said, While picking her up, and pecking her on her lips.

——————————————
8 Years later
"Money talks, and Bull shit walks I don't do nothing for free, Understand this I got 2 girls that's 8, one girl that's 7, and a 5 year old son , so you either settle for the deal, Or kick Rocks,"Shoota said to one of his Clients.

The man then agreed, and they signed the papers. The double doors open revealing Wifey. Switching her hips back and Forth looking like a snack , I love her so much damn.
"Shoota, I need you to pick up the girls again, I have something to do. Hope has Basketball Practice at 5:00, Dream have Dance, And Tiara Has a Father and Daughter dance later, also I need you to take TJ to the Barbershop around 3:30," Ryan said.

"Ryan I don't know what I'm doing, you know that's your thing, I got work here myself."No actually the music business have to be on pause, you should understand I don't do music anymore, I own Hookah Bars, And 1 strip Club, also you got a letter in the mail from Family court," She said.

He told the client to leave so they could talk in peace."What did it say?"
"Xshawn wants Custody back over Tiara, We can't let her just take Tiara away, It'll Confuse Her, She dropped Tiara off at 3 Years old,And moved to New York City, If you ask me I think she's trying to use Tiara for a come up, every since her Career fail, she tries to get money out of us, Tiara already thinks I'm her mama, and if Xshawn take her away that's gonna Take a chunk out of me, and most definitely her," She said.

" I know but ima let my Lawyer handle it." You been letting him handle it for years,I'm handling it now,I'll text you what else you need to do."
"What's so important that you can't do it?" What's important is If I don't do this,then Bills don't get paid, I'll see you later at home," She Said.

"Yeah I better get something for doing all of this," He Said.She then kissed his lips."I got you."

She then walked off."HOW ABOUT ME CLAPPING THEM CHEEKS TONIGHT," He yelled.

"Yeah, but that is if you get everything done like I asked you," She said.