Chapter 8

Ryan pov
Soon as we land off of the plane, Shoota dragged me to the doctors office, even paid extra to let me skip everyone to go first. When I got back there, and they ran test, right along with an ultrasound.

Turns out Instead of one baby, I'm expecting Twins, also Due to me moving around a lot, stressing, and Skipping meals it's putting the babies into harm."So Doc What she needs to do is lay down basically?" Shoota asked.

"Yeah that's one of them, She needs to eat more,and I feel that it's best for her to not go
To the Awards show," He said.

I looked at this man like he was stupid."Alright thank you Doc, Then I guess she won't be going."
"Now wait a Minute I'm going to that Awards, I'm fine I'll sleep during the day, Skip Rehearsal today, and Go early tomorrow morning," Ryan said.

"Ryan you not doing that, man just stay in the hotel, and sleep," He said. I was so mad, that when we left, I went straight to the hotel room, and Shower then I put on my Red Silk PJs.

I was gonna go to that awards Ceremony, with or without this nigga I don't care. I then laid down, and fell off to sleep.

Caution pov
"WHAT YOU MEAN you seen her," Veronica said while putting her rollers in her head."I went down there to talk to Shoota about me getting a deal with him, then I went to the store to see her there,"Caution had his hands on his head." So what that got to do with you,and me we knew she was getting out soon,we got are own to worry about."

"Daddy Kemoni Wants you," Said Erica. He then left out their room, and went inside Erica room where she pointed to the corner."Baby where's Kemoni?"

"Daddy she's right there," she said pointing to the wall." Yo Erica you funny, get your shoes,so we can go eat," I said.

She wasn't smiling like usually,when she hear about going out to eat." What's WRONG?" I worried.

She start pointing to her head,then her neck."Sissy told not to tell," she said. She then ran off,and a picture on top of her closet fell. I then walk over to pick it up to see previous Kemoni posing with me at the Hospital. I just grab it,and cried. Everyday I scream and say I'm sorry.

I stuffed the pic in my pocket, and walked outside to the car. I just forgot about taking Erica out to eat, and went to my favorite spot which was the park far from the house, where no one hangs at anymore. I would Seat in my car, and just think to myself what I did in my life, and how I can make it better.

I pulled up, and looked down at the picture .I miss her, I miss Ryan. I prayed to God for forgiveness, I ask God months ago, to let me see Ryan, and sure enough a couple of days ago I saw her, she was Beautiful man. When I hugged her, I meant it.

I thought Veronica love me, but I'm starting to see a new side of her, and I don't like it one bit. 

She don't take care of my kids if we're gonna be Honest, I take them to gigs with me all the time, whiles she's out, and about.

I start smoking a blunt,when my phone ring."TALK."  Nigga don't do that to your new boss,what's going on with you,"Shoota said.

"Man nothing I'm Just chillen, you know Got everything ready for the Awards."Oh word that's good, I like to hear that Listen tonight I'm having a dinner at the palace I want you there," He said.

"Ryan gonna be there?" He asked.

"Nahh man she's sick, Besides Why you wanna know about her?" He asked."Man I'm just stressing right now, Like I know I messed up really bad back then, but like I need a friend to talk to about my problems, the other day when I saw her in the parking lot Man I couldn't believe it was her, she was so damn Fine, I just hug her like a little bitch, But that hug felt so good Man, I just wanna talk to her that's all," He said.

The phone went silent for a minute." Shoota Man you still there?" He asked."Yeah man I'm still here, listen bro You can talk to me, Hell I'll at least try to help you out, I mean you'll probably do good with a Man like myself advise,Hell I should tell you now, Man I got Twins on the way."

"Aye Fr Man, I wouldn't think that, So you finally got Sherry pregnant man," He said.

"Nah Man another chick, Sherry said she don't wanna have kids because she don't want her body to stretch out, Hell I paid 30,000 all together to keep her body looking right, But this one she's cool as hell Man, Fine But I couldn't make it official, I just pray to God that I get Twin boys, I can't deal with a girl," He said.

"Man What you mean, having girls I mean They warm your hearts my nigga, but bad and Spoil as hell,"I said while taking a puff.

"Yeah man, But I just can't deal with a little girl, I just want two boys, and make that my final no more kids," He Laughed."

"Ight Man let me go I got to go check on Old Girl, it's been a couple of hours since I checked up on her, talk to you later my Nigga," He said.

I then hung up, and drove off.

Ryan pov
I was still Feeling sick, but I refuse to back schedule. I had my blonde wig back in a pony tail, white Adidas sweatsuit, and White MK Flaps. I then slide my oversized black shades on my face, with my bags and left out the Hotel room.

I was looking left and right to make sure Shoota wasn't coming. I then pushed the elevator button, waiting for it to hurry up. When elevator 1 finally open I tried to hurry to slide on but I back track when me and Shoota was face to face.

"You supposed to be sleep, why you out her." I was Um going to get something to eat," I Lied.

"Bruh I swear you testing me,Go back to the room now,doctor said you don't need to be on your feet.

I'm fine." I walked on the elevator,only to be pulled off."WHAT." He dragged me inside the room,and Slang my body inside of his."You need to go get some rest,don't worry about the show.

"Shoota, What about Sherry?" Don't worry about her, keep that to me," He said. Keep that to you, are you serious Shoota, the press and everybody is gonna find out tomorrow at the show about me being pregnant," I said.

"And so what, they don't need to know  by who," He said."You sound dumb, Shoota I don't care about Sherry at this moment, I care about my child You don't wanna tell her," I said. I released from his arms, and set down.

The room had then grew silent. I empty out my purse on the bed , and I wish that I didn't do that, because Shoota looked on my bed to   See Needles.

He then picked me up from my throat, and I was gasping for air.

"So you doing Drugs now," He said."Shoota what are you talking about?" I asked."you trying to put my kids in Danger with you shooting this up you,"He said.

"Shoota that's not mines Bella have diabetes, What are you talking about, you haven't seen one mark on my arms, Bella ask me to carry them for her ," I said.

He then released me, and Held me in his arms while Apologizing, and I just cried, Shoota is overly protective.

What you think about it.

Shoota?
Ryan?
Caution?
Sherry?

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW FOR MORE