11

7 MONTH LATER
RYAN
"Please help meee," I screamed in the delivery room. I have been in Labor for 4 hours. It was only me,Bella, and Shoota mom. I wanted both of my  Daughters to come out Healthy But this feels worse then the first time  I had a baby.

"Mrs.Jackie please help me, it hurts," I mumble while  I was crying hard, My face was red, and my Nerves was already up."Ryan You still want an Epidural?" Mrs.Jackie asked. I shook my head no.
The door open, and I was Praying it was the doctor but it wasn't It was Shoota Punk ass with some Timberland Boots, And a Adidas Jogging suit.

I didn't care about that beef we had, When Shoota came over, and held my hand, it was like my nerves went down."Aye can y'all step outside for a minute," He told Bella and His Mom. They both grabbed their belonging, and left out the room. I just hover my face with one hand, While Shoota held the other.

"How Long you been like this?" He asked."Four going on Five," I said.

"Damn well ima be in here with you, I don't care if you don't want me to or anything else, just gonna be me and you in here," He said.

"I shook my head Ok, and just kept crying. He then Rubbed his hand through my hair."Stop Crying you good," He said.

About another 10 minutes the nurse came in and did an ultrasound then left, then the doctor and her came inside together.
"Ok Mrs McFarland we got some good news, and a tab bit of bad News I know you told us this 100 Times But we are sorry to say this.

"Both babies haven't been turn, so we have to get you inside to do a C-section right of way  no If,ands, or buts," She said.

"I don't want anyone to cut me, Please check again." Ry, you'll be fine, I'm pretty sure the doctor know what she's doing Calm down,I'll be in there with you," He said.

His phone then ring, and he answered it with an attitude."WHAT I'm busy right now," He said.

I couldn't hear what the other person was saying on the other line but I know it got to Shoota."
"I'm on my way now," He said.

"Shoota where are you going?" I asked."It's Xshawn she's been in an accident," he said.

"Shoota what does that got to do with you?" I asked angry."Ryan man damn, for once could you please stop thinking about yourself man damn, I got to get back on the plane to Atlanta to check on her, you know she's 6 months pregnant with my Daughter man, I know you Alright, ima Take my mama with me You got Bella, I'll be back tomorrow morning or maybe  in 2 Days ," He said.

The nurse, and the doctor snuck out the room."Don't even bother coming back, stay your ass in Atlanta, and I'll stay here in California don't play with me, So that's how it goes every Artist you have You fuck, I see why Sherry  couldn't stay with you, and went straight to King," I said.

He balled his fist up."Ima Let That slide because, you mad right now, Like I said I'll be back whenever, You can't keep me from my kids, Just Know that I got another child also who's not born yet, If I stay here fucking around with you, I won't know if my Son  will live or not," He then slammed the door behind him. While tears fell down my eyes. I grabbed my phone that was close by, and see if Bella was still here, But she didn't answer. I assume that she felt that Shoota was gonna stay she went on home to get some rest, I mean she been here for hours with me she needed some rest.

2 hours later the doctor walked inside. "You Ready Ryan?" She asked. I shook my head Yeah, and they got me ready, and settle for my C-Section.

Being back there I was worry, my blood pressure went up, then it came back down. The room was cold, I was glad for one nurse who kept talking to me. I start thinking about my life, and what's been going on with me.

I moved from Atlanta looking for bigger and better things and I did. Shoota, and me only talk to each other on the phone, but it was more beef, This Nigga DONT want me to date or mess with any other Nigga but Guess What when I was horny it didn't take long for this Nigga Name Kash Who is Divorce now from some chick name Queen to come over.

Bella had moved to California, but she stays downtown and I barley get to see her, so Yeah life is full of 💩 right now.

"Alright Ryan we have baby number 1," The Doctor Said. I heard her louder cries, I decided that her name was gonna be Hope , then next Came out was Dream. Dream screamed louder then Hope did.

The nurse then cleaned both of them up."Good Job Ryan," The nurse said. I was breathing heavy, with my braids all in my face. "Ima Get you clean up, then you and your girls can get some sleep," She said.

I then smiled, and said "thank you." After they finished cleaning me up. They wheeled the bed back inside the room, where I began enjoying both of my girls.
I put on all my Social Media sites

Thank God for blessing me with two beautiful daughters Hope and Dream, These are my babies y'all👼🏾👼🏾😍❤️😭

Next thing I knew my phone was blowing up with calls, Text messages, and other stuff but I didn't reply to anything. I just enjoy my girls, and went to sleep.

Meanwhile back In Atlanta.

"Girl you Ain't did nothing but ran the car inside the edge of the Exit ramp, so why you wanted your friend to call Shoota?" Chop said.

"Cause I want him to be at the hospital with me, Are son life could be in trouble, and I want him to be here if it is," She said while seating on the hospital bed.

"I'm leaving I don't have time for this, You just wanted Dude back here that's all, You just Selfish,"He said. He then walked out to his car, Scrolling through his Facebook page, then took a minute to admire the baby pictures.

3 days later
Ryan
"Ryan they are so Beautiful Girl you did good," Peaches Said."Thank you, I can't wait until they discharge me."

"Well Girl did you talk to Shoota?" Peaches ask."Yea, an hour ago, I couldn't keep him away from me even if I beg," I said while Holding Dream.

The nurse then walked in."Well Ryan everything looks good, I can discharge you now," She said while handing me papers.

Peaches then grabbed Dream out of my arms and laid her in the car seat while I laid Hope in the other black car seat. I then set in the wheel chair with both of them on my lap, as the nurse wheel me out to my New Red Drop top Range Rover. The Windows was so tinted that I couldn't see Bella driving, but when the driver door open, and It came around the car it was Shoota, with a Im Sorry look on his face.

I just stood up, and Peaches put one car seat in, and Shoota grabbed the other. I then got inside the front seat and he pulled off. The car was silent, nothing but the radio playing at a low volume.

"So you not gonna talk?" He asked."About what?"
"How the C-Section went, how you feeling?"

"I ain't got nothing to say, just take me Home," I said turning my head.

"I'm not, we're two adults we can speak to each other, Besides I told you I had some things to handle back in Atlanta," He said.

I didn't answer still. We pulled up to my house in 30 minutes. He grabbed both of the car seats while I grabbed the bags, I then unlocked the door letting him in, it's gonna be a long day with this nigga.