Chapter 4

When I  got back to the room I had took a hot shower, and thrown on some panties,and bra while I lay down on a full stomach thinking about my baby.

I set up in the bed and kept
Thinking. A knock came
On the door,and I hurry
To answer it. I open the door to see No one but a box. I slowly grabbed it,and walked back in on the bed. I slowly open the box to find picture frame with Kemoni and I at the hospital,when she was first born.
I held the picture close to my chest, I missed my baby. I laid the picture beside me, and fell asleep.

I had woke back up at 4:00, and Took a shower. I then finish my Hygiene afterwards, and Put on a Red Shear Bustier,Skinny denim Jeans, and some High top white air forces. I then grabbed my suitcase and walked out into the hallway.

Everyone was already waiting in the hall with their bags. I just stood on the wall when one of the guards walked up to me.Here it's a IPhone 8,That way you won't be bored," He said then he walked off.

Shoota had came out his room with a Hispanic girl behind him. She had on a See through Dress with Red Bottom Heels.

She kissed Shoota on the Cheek, and we all walked out as a group, we then huddle inside the truck, then flew out to Atlanta.

The whole plane trip I was just chilling, and looking outside of the window.how Could Caution do this to me. I trusted him, and I been there for him more then anyone else.

5 hours later we had arrived. I followed everyone off of the plane, and I was directed into a different car from Shoota. Something about his Girl didn't want me riding with them, and how she was ready to go home. So he just handed me some keys, and I had ended up taking an Uber to the address I was told to go to.

The phone began to ring inside of my  pocket, and I hurry to answer."Hello," I said."Yeah Is this Ryan,"Someone said."Who is this?" I asked."Your Producer Greg Hall, Shoota Set us up for  a session tomorrow night at 7:30 don't be late.
"I won't," I said.

I then hung up the phone, and we pulled up in front of a Condo Complex.

"10.23," He said. I then handed him a 20, and he handed me the change back. I walked towards the Condo, and Admire the Neighborhood.

I then set the key inside, and open it. My eyes was glued on the whole Living room. Damn this was even nicer then the Hotel room. I plopped down on the chair, and smiled. Damn this is beautiful.

I look to the corner, and by the Window stood a White Piano. I hurry to jump on it. My mama use to always take me to Piano class, And I would love to go. I hated weekends because I didn't have Class then.

I hurry and got on the Piano, and kept singing whatever comes to my head. Most of it was about Caution,and some was just was I experience.

Afterwards I settle in, and took me a shower. Putting on some Basketball shorts, and a whit Fitted Tanktop, then back to the Piano, recording what I was saying, and the flow on my Phone.

Shoota pov
"SHOOTA WHY IS THIS BITCH OUT HERE,"His Fiancé said."Last time I check I'm a grown ass man, Shit it's just business like I said, you don't understand let alone you wouldn't never." He raised his hand up to Back slap her."I should slap yo ass for Questioning me, but I'm not." He then put his hand down from the position to slap her, and walked off.

She followed behind him."Shoota, you said that I could put an album out, Hell you ain't never put me on yet, Let alone you bring a Convict to the table, what you expect her to bring money to the table,Hell I can bring more money then she can Shoota, you know what Ima see if King will sign me,cause you playing," She said while walking off. Before she could make a second step he grabbed her by the throat and she Gasp for air.