Chapter 5

1 year  later

"THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR COMING," I said. I then got off the stage, While Chop was Walking on. I just turned and rolled my eyes. I love singing, when I'm on Stage I feel free, and Relaxed. But behind all of that is Drama. I have fans all around the world.

The fact that I'm hiding a 2 month pregnancy, What is life. When I moved here I  mainly was Suffering from depression, and also trying to focus more on music. But shit happens, I had ended up messing with Shoota. Sherry doesn't know but I mean it is what it is. I haven't Told him, and I'm not. It was a time after we had sex, I asked him what if He ever get someone pregnant, but low key I was referring it to me, He replies back saying."Then if it's not to far long Abortion, if so Adoption, My Sister can't have kids, so I rather give it to her," Then this motherfucka laughed. But I'm not gonna get rid of my baby, I'll try my best to kill Shoota if he touch my baby. I lost one, and I'll be damn if I loose another child. I already felt that if he found out, then he was gonna take me off his record label. I didn't care, I already had Other labels blowing up my phone for me to join, so who's really gonna be hurt.

I went inside the Dressing room where my friend Janae set, which is  Olivia Little Sister. She was sipping on Champagne, and Eating Strawberries. "Janae you supposed to be my Stylish, Take this Dress off of me," I said. She huffed, and finally took the dress off of me. She then handed me some Grey Sweatpants, and a pink T-Shirt.

As I was sliding on my pants the door had creep open revealing Shoota."Ima go put the Clothes, and stuff in the truck," Said Janae. She then walked out the Room leaving us in private. I just turned, and faced the mirror.

"WHAT Shoota?" I said.

He walked over to me, and Snatched my arm."What is you doing?" I asked."You think I'm stupid, I notice the change inside your body Ryan, Your attitude, Your Stomach ain't Slim, your ass spreading, and your mode swings towards me, I know your pre-," Ryan had then cut him off

"And so what if I am," I said. "Ryan you can't keep that Baby man, I mean like use your head you got a career now, Hell  just bought a Mansion in Fulton County 4 months ago, got 3 new cars, and you're going to the BET Awards in 3 Days, You got to get rid of this Kid before it Ruins you, and me,You couldn't be that Far along, Im gonna call in the hospital tomorrow morning, so we can get this thing over with."

"I'm 2 months Shoota, that's not possible," I said."FUCK,You gonna have to take some Antibiotics, Or Hell I know somebody who wants kids." You dumb as hell Shoota, You can leave me alone, and let me tend to my own Child, I don't care if you want Kids or not."

I put my shirt on, and grabbed everything. I then tried aiming for the door when Shoota stood in front of the door."Were going to the adoption agency early as tomorrow morning, I'll be by your house tomorrow morning to pick you up.

"Don't even bother," I said. "Ryan if you don't get this done, then to protect me I have to Take you off the label," He said holding his head down.

"Shoota I don't care, don't forget I'm what pays your bills,
You wasn't making that much money at that sorry ass label, until I came along, I got labels lined up at the door waiting for me to join," I said. I walked passed him, and out back where the Guards was holding the people back, and The truck was There. One of the Guards then opened the door, and I slide in to see Janae knocked out.

Janae just moved here a month ago. She didn't have a place to lay her, and her Baby boy head, so we made a deal She could stay with me, until she get herself together, and also if she agrees on being my Stylish. But I swear she reminds me so much of my dead friend Olivia, with the Dark skin, but just Kinky Natural Hair.
The driver then drove off.I haven't talk to my mama or daddy in South Carolina,When I tried to get in contact with her,she didn't answer or call back. No I haven't seen Caution neither have I talk to him,and I don't won't to."