Chapter 1

Damn I'm tired of this shit," I said. I was tired of working at McDonald's down here in North  Carolina, Burlington . But I had bills to pay. I moved to North Carolina with my Boyfriend Caution. I met Caution at a house party back at home in Darlington , South Carolina.

Hell he was down there visiting, next thing I knew, We met one night, and by the next month I moved out my Sister house out here with him.

Now remind you, He was struggling down here. We were sleeping on his Brother, and his Brother baby mama Floor, Hell we were sleeping on a damn mattress in the Spare room, I got so damn Tired of Roaches and Bedbugs hell especially when them damn roaches being in my Cereal that I would buy for me when Caution had gave me a little money, and sometimes in my clothes, Until I had gotten a Job at Mickey Ds.

We had gotten an apartment in Village. It wasn't perfect, and hell it wasn't Fancy but we called it ares. Caution didn't have a Job like me. He was always out with his friends, While Are Daughter Kemoni would be at Daycare, I Have to sometimes ask my boss for extra hours so I can pay for that.

Caution, Was selling nickel and Dime bags, hell the money from that I at least ask him to pay the water bill due to the fact it always ends up to be 30.00, and that the cheapest bill in the house. The apartment was a 2 bedroom. The Neighborhood wasn't safe, I had always make sure Kemoni and me are in the house when night strikes, and inside the bed.

My name is Ryan by the way, I'm 5'2, a dark shade Of brown skin, Blue eyes, Slim stomach, Fat booty,18 years old, Tattoo on my Shoulder that say"Trust", Vocals to die for similar to Sonta, And tongue Piercing. As of Caution, Compared to my size and Height Caution is Brown skin,Dark Brown eyes, Dread head, 6'3, Buff, 19 years old, and from North Carolina.

It was 4:30 in the afternoon, and I'm happy that my sift is over. Hell we had one car, and it was a 2003 black Impala, Sitting on 4 donuts. I clocked
Out and left out to my car. I then pulled out my IPhone 4s that I bought from a crackhead, and called Caution. He answered on the 3rd Ring.

"Wassup," He said."Caution, I need you to go get Kemoni from Daycare," I said while pulling out."I can't I'm busy right now, Why you can't do it?" He asked with an attitude.

"Caution, I just got my food stamps today, and I need to get some food for the house,"I said."Well then you can go get her yourself, and take her with you Ryan, Damn," He said before hanging up on me.

I did just that, and went to pick my baby up. On my way Walking out the door Mrs.Mary Stopped me."Ryan I need to talk to you ,"She said. I then nodded my head, and she walked out with me to my car.

"Wassup," I said."Ryan, I love keeping Kemorri, you know due to the fact she's 4 months she's smart, but you still haven't paid for this month, is there a problem cause you know, Mrs.Shonda won't let it slide, but I will once or twice, but Ryan this is the 3rd times," She said.

"I know Mrs.Mary, and I'm sorry I had to pay my Water bill with your money, but I'll try to get a loan tomorrow after work, and then pa-" No child, don't put that on yourself, Just give me what you got now,"She said.

I then dig in my pocket to hand her a 20, that I saved for gas later."That'll be your payment for the month baby," She said. I then smiled and walked to my car. Come on mama lets go get some food," I said.

We then went to Piggly wiggly, and around 6:30 we made it home. Caution was gone as usual. When I got inside the house, the Basic cable was playing on the Box tv in the living. I went in my room and pulled my baby sometime out to wear to bed tonight. I then bathed her, and fixed her a bottle. I set her inside her car seat while she sip, and ended up falling asleep. My baby had her daddy face, but with my eyes.

I took a shower, and when I got out I put on some Grey Joggers, Red Knock off sports bra that I got from Roses, and some White socks. My Hair touched my shoulder, I put that in a Ponytail and made some Fried chicken,Mash potatoes, And Jiffy Cornbread with  a Picture of Sweet tea.

I set on the couch While
Eating my food, when all of a sudden my phone ring."Hello," I said.

"Yo is this Ryan," Some female said on the other end."Who is this?"I asked."Oh babygirl just know it's somebody, Where's are Babydaddy at, he ain't been over here in 3 days,and my son needs some more pampers," She said.

"What the hell, that got to do with me?"
I asked."oh honey, Caution tells me how the block be slowing down, and you hands him money, which he gives to me, come on Ryan don't play stupid," She said."oh Bitch I'm not, but All I know is When I catch you, and I see Caution Ima go across both of y'all heads, Bitch is you smoking Dick," I said I then hung up.

Blown at the fact this Nigga cheated on me again. I set my plate on the coffee table, and Laid my baby inside my room, on my Full Size bed. The air conditioner was blasting inside of my room, so I pulled a blanket over her.

I walked inside the living room, seeing Caution walk in with some Guy who was Dress Rich, and 3 of his Broke ass friends."CAUTION,we need to talk," I said while folding my arms in."Not now Ryan,damn you see me with my friends, chill out you got plenty of time later to talk to me damn," He said.

Him and his boys set on the Couch. On my way walking back into my room he stopped me."Aye Ryan, fix me and my homeboys something to eat, oh King this is my Ol Lady Ryan,"
He said. King then waved and I slightly waved back."Caution I'm not doing nothing, and tell whatever Bitch you messing with, and Have another kid with tell her ass stop calling my damn phone, before it be a big ass problem, " I said. I then went into the bathroom to wipe my tears, but I just set inside the bathroom on the Tub, Singing Sonta-Final Goodbye.

Meanwhile in the living room

"Damn there she go with that damn singing," Caution said."The two guys laugh instead of king. See King was really out searching for a new talent to put on his label,back In Atlanta GA. He's actually  one of Caution friend Cousins, who just was searching for a rapper, but hearing Ryan voice made him want her to sign.

"Aye man, she sound good," King said."Yeah man, but try living with her ass, she do this shit everyday man, she don't know when to stop,"He Chuckled.

"Aye man, can I use your bathroom," King said. "Yeah for sure man, what's mines is yours," He said. King then walked down the hallway, and grabbed a card out his pocket. He then slides it under the Bathroom door, and walked back around.

"You know what Man, I got a call and I got to go back to The GA man," He said."Ahh damn Bruh, I really wanted to get to know you more, you know I got a couple of music, I want you to check it out?" He said. He then shoved the CD inside of King pocket, and King ended up leaving for the night. On his way down the Highway to Georgia, he threw the CD out the window, he already knew what the next big talent he wanted.

Short for the first chapter, but tell me if you like