Chapter 12 argument

"Nah Hold Her Right Ryan," Shoota screamed. "Shoota I know how to hold a baby,Now please let me hold Dream the way I want,"I said.

He let her go, And I set in the white rocking chair that was inside the twins room rocking them back and forth while watching Lifetime.

I wish Shoota would just go back to Atlanta. I can't do nothing in peace. All he do is judge me about how I hold, feed, and Dress the girls. It's been 2 days since I been home, and on some real stuff I'm tired of Shoota.

Shoota don't do nothing but talk, and Get on my nerves.

He walks in the room with Hope in his arms."I just came up here to watch you," He said.

"Watch me with what, I know what I'm doing I had a child before I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing," I said.

"Yeah Ok If you say so Ryan."
"Shoota when you going home?" I asked."Why you wanna know?"

"Cause you getting on my nerves, you should have stayed for one night then gone back to Atlanta, you been here for 2 days straight bruh, and you getting on my nerves."
I laid Dream in her crib, and he laid Hope inside of hers. I then cracked their door and went inside my
Room.
"Well you might as well get that out of your head, cause I'm not leaving anytime soon."Well you gonna have to leave I have a show to do Next week in Las Vegas," I said.

"Oh you Big Thought, you just had gave birth last week, now next week you wanna leave, my girls need you right now," He said.

"Yo Chill Out I know that, that's why their coming with me, From California To Las Vegas it's a Drive, that's why I have a Nanny coming with me," I said.

"Mmh I don't want nobody watching my Daughters, I don't trust any and everybody."
"Well while you wanting me to stay home, I still have a Mortgage, car payment, utilities,and if I Don't the people who book me can Sue me, and so can the record Label."

"Well who fought was that if you would have stayed with me it wouldn't be no mess  Ryan."
"If I would have stayed with you I'll be a fool, You got Xshawn  now, I got my own problems, don't forget y'all try to make money off of me, and I made it off of y'all."
He sucked his teeth."Man I help you on your feet, treated you better then I did Sherry, and anybody else who was rocking with me."

"Yeah But you also had strings attached, You see how quick you was to replace me, I was always known as your bottom, you put everything before me, and even before Hope and Dream."

"DONT START THAT LYING CAUSE I DIDNT I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE DAY 1."

"No you have not, I had to be in that room by myself, You was somewhere that you shouldn't have been, you promised you was gonna be there and you wasn't Shoota," I said. I wipe a tear from my eye.

"Ryan I was there, You just don't understand Xshawn having my baby as well, I had to make sure she was Ok first, man come on don't start all that crying, You making it  Seem as if I never cared about you or never  there for you," He said.
"When I stayed in Atlanta still, and we were still beefing who came, and got you out of Jail for a DUI? Me, All then nights when Sherry Would down talk you Who house you would come to to release stress MINES, And still you put me last, She could have waited until you came back from with me, So don't wait until I have the girls to pay attention to me more, Shoota I don't care anymore man do what you want," I said. I then walked inside my room, and set my head inside my hand.

Shoota can't tell me, And matter fact won't tell me what to do with myself, or Hope and Dream.
The door had creep open and he walked in. He then Set his head in my Chest, and constantly apologize.

I accepted it, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna play nice still, Shoota was a mean ass, heartless nigga, But never in a million years you would see him cry, and Apologize.

"I wanna tell you something Ryan, but promise me you won't tell anybody, I don't like talking about it that much, but this is what made me who I am," He said.
He then start telling me about his previous child, and my heart went out to him, Man you wouldn't think by looking at him Shoota had a child before. I could understand cause after losing Kemoni I didn't want anymore children.
"Shoota it's Ok, we all have a pass we don't wanna talk about, I always wonder why you act like this, but like we both lost something important, but that doesn't mean we have to act or treat people like it's their fault," I said.

I pulled his head in closer to my chest. And the sexual tendency carried on into his body. He pulled out my left  breast.

"Oouch," I said. My tithes was still sore because I would pump the breast milk out my tithes daily.
"I know their hurting but let me make it better," He said. I slowly removed My hand from over my breast, and he swerved around it with his tongue. Before he could finish up Loud Baby Cries Came from the girls room, and I hurry to slide my Breast back in, then we both Sanitize are hands.

We grabbed the girls and went inside my room. SHOOTA phone then ring and I answered it.
"Hello," I said.
"HELLO WHERE SHOOTA AT," I could tell it was Xshawn.
"He's busy right now, XShawn you know he here with me so why you constantly calling his phone?"

"BECAUSE I can I'm his babymama, you got him really fool thinking then his kids when it ain't," She said.

I flipped out on this hoe,"GIRL I DONT THINK NOTHING,AND YOU NEED TO GO FIND YOUR REAL BABYDADDY CAUSE HONEY YOU PLAYING WITH THE WRONG ONE,That lame ass music you making ain't selling, keep talking about my kids and ima have somebody waiting on you," I said.

Shoota looked at me and Snatched the phone."Yo you need to calm down fr, hell both of y'all do, Xshawn what you doing blowing up my phone anyways I told you don't Call me none of this week," He said.

"Well don't make promises to me, you said you was gonna be here tomorrow for the doctors appointment , and still you ain't here My Nigga."

"You said it was next week Yo ima Tell y'all both. I'm not someone y'all can just throw around all because somebody mad, Xshawn bruh on some  real stuff you getting on my nerves, you call me for every little thing when you know I'm trying to see my kids, and as of You Ryan I wa-"
She then cut him off.

"Shoota you ain't talking to me, You talking to that Pussy ass hoe let's get that clear cause I don't have a problem," I said.

Xshawn just disconnect from the call, and I attend to my girls I don't have time for drama. I'm a grown ass women

Tell me what you think sorry for the wait I'm currently writing another book and I just been focusing on that
Vote
Comment
Follow please
How am I supposed to know to write more if you don't say