Khan

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

Background: Khan's trusted to be aboard the enterprise to try and regain the trust of the federation, (Y/N) and Khan were close when he was a prisoner but since being assigned to the ship as part of the crew she has grown closer to him in that they are now dating.

_________________________________

"Kirk, have you seen Khan today???"

"Yeah, he told me to tell you that he'll meet you at his quarter..."

"Ok...thanks"

"No problem..."

Since my shift was just about to end, I started to pack away all the files I had out, before heading to Khan's quarters. Once I was there I knocked on the door and waited. Eventually, Khan opened the door and invited me in, I walked into the living room to find the couch covered in blankets and pillows along with the table covered in a variety of snacks. I turned to look at Khan questioningly only to find him with an out of character smile on his face.

"What's all this for???"

"Well I feel as though you and I have never had time to go on a proper date and I know how important such details are to you so I organised a night of movies...juzt you and me..."

"Aww Khan, that's so sweet, thank you...there's only one critical question I need to ask..."

"Go on..."

"Did you remember to get my pyjamas to watch the movie in???"

"I did...i left them in the bathroom so you could change..."

"Thank you..."

I kissed Khan's cheek before heading to the bathroom to change, once I was out of the bathroom, I sat my other clothes on the chair before cuddling in on the couch, Khan chose the film before joining me, as soon as he sat on the couch, I cuddled into him along with the blankets, he placed an arm around me before playing the movie...he had picked Divergant, probably because we had talked about it on one of the many nights I was assigned to watch him back when he was the ships prisoner...

A couple of hours later, the movie had stopped, I expected Khan to change to the next film, but he didn't move...I turned to Khan to find him sleeping softly. I decided to switch the T.V off and knowing it would be impossible for me to carry Khan to his bed, I opted to just fix the blankets and pillows around him to be more comfortable...I then climbed in beside him and snuggled up, before falling asleep I quickly kissed Khan's lips before getting ready to sleep...and just as I was about to close my eyes, I could have swore I saw a smile appear on his face...he was just so adorable. I closed my eyes and began drifting off to sleep, thinking of the wonderful night I just had...it was in these moments, I was reminded of just how much I loved Khan and just how much he loved me.

_________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X