Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

______________________________________________

Being a princess may seem like every girls dream, but for me, it was torture. The constant balls and banquets...all the dancing and waving...all you ever wanted was a normal life, to be a normal girl...meet a boy, fall in love...start a family, and leave all this royalty behind you but there was one problem...your father. You being his only child meant that you were the heir to his throne and so, he refused to let you denounce yourself to be normal...you were trapped in this miserable life. You decided to go for a walk in the gardens to clear your head, you sat down on the grass and looked to the sky, at how the birds flew free above you, oh how you wished you could be free too.

"Mizter Zcott, can you fixz zhiz???...vhat?!, how did it break???...vell you need to fixz it...and pleaze hurry..."

You looked over to the trees, where this mysterious voice was coming from. You quickly stood up and walked over to the trees and peered in to see who was there, you saw a man...he looked different to other men you had seen, for others this may have been a frightening discovery but for you, it was exciting. You moved to try and get a better view of the mans face when you heard a crack, you'd stepped on a branch. In shock, the man turned to you and held up a strange device at you.

"Who'z zhere???"

"It is I, Princess (Y/N)...I'm awfully sorry for scaring you."

"It'z qvite alright...may I azk, vhere am I???"

"You are in the palace grounds...my home is just over there...how did you get here??? The guards don't allow strangers to wander our land"

"I vaz transported here vrom my ship, unvortunately I can not leave and ze beaming pad haz been damaged by vone of ze crew tripping ower it and breaking it"

"Transport???...Beaming???...what are these words that you speak of???"

"Haff you ewer heard of ztarvleet???"

"My father has mentioned such a thing in the past..."

"Vell I vork vor ztarvleet...I'm Enzign Chekov of ze USS Enterprise...but pleaze call me Pavel..."

"Pavel...you're from another world, aren't you"

"Yez...I'm from Earth"

"Earth...it sounds so...so...magical"

"I take it you haff newver explored beyond your own planet"

"I'm afraid not Pavel, as my father wishes to protect his heir...and so, I'm not allowed to leave the palace or its grounds"

"Zhat zoundz...boring...maybe vhen ze ship iz fixed, I could take you to zee ze uniwerze"

"Oh would you?! That sounds amazing!!!"

"I'd do anyzhing for a beautiful voman such az yourself"

"Are you this kind to all the maidens you encounter???"

"Only ze vones I'm in lowve vith..."

"But we just met...how do you know???"

"I juzt haff a feeling"

"What is this feeling like??? How do I know if I feel it too???"

"It juzt...feelz like ze vorld around you doesn't matter...only ze person infront of you doez"

"How will I know for sure..."

"You should know, if I do zhiz..."

"So wh..."

Pavel's lips were on yours before you could finish speaking...and then you felt it...you felt that nothing else mattered...nothing but Pavel, and this kiss, in this moment. Pavel stopped kissing you and looked into your eyes.

"Pavel..."

"Yez..."

"I'm in love with you too"

"Enterprise to Chekov...transport has been restored, beaming when you're ready lad"

"(Y/N)...come vith me, be vith me...we can leave zhiz place and newver return...I don't vant to loze you, ever"

You turned to the direction of the palace...you couldn't leave forever...or could you??? Maybe now was your chance to have the life your dreamed of...a new, normal life with Jim. You turned back to Pavel...you looked deep into his eyes.

"I will come with you on one condition"

"Anyzhing"

"Make sure my father never finds me"

"I promize"

"Chekov to Enterprise, two to beam up"

A light started to swirl around you both and your vision went from the luscious green trees of your planet to this strange, yet exciting place.

"Velcome to your new life (Y/N)"

Pavel placed his hands on your hips and pulled you in for a passionate kiss, without control, your hands instantly went to Pavel's hair...this kiss was incredible, you never wanted it to end.

_____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X