Kirk

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________

"Keptin zer iz multiple hull breaches"

"Captain they're hailing us"

The captain nodded to Uhura and she accepted the hail. On the screen appeared a masked figure.

"If you wish to save the girl then I suggest you listen very carefully...I intend to destroy this galaxy but I need numbers, I have checked and your ship is the most advanced of its kind...join me, and together we will bask in glory"

"I am Captain James T Kirk of the USS Enterprise, you have committed an act of war against the federation, I demand you identify yourself and the member of my crew you have captured"

"My name is Titania Eldred...as for the girl, see for yourself"

Eldred then pulled a girl to stand, instantly the bridge crew looked on in horror as (Y/N) appeared on screen. No-one was more horrified as the Captain himself as he watched his wife fighting against her captures.

"What do you want with her???"

"Captain, if I may, the only logical explanation I can find is that she is merely being used as bait in order for our ship to reveal an emotion and surrender to the request"

"That indeed was my plan"

"But how would you know that we would show any sort of emotion to that particular girl...she might simply be another insignificant crew member, easily disposable"

"Jim, I seriously hope you know where your going with this"

"You are right Jim Kirk, it was a challenge deciding who to take to make the maximum emotional impact but you see, I have done my research, you see Mr Kirk, I know she is your wife and, after reading your file...I felt that you would be easily broken...you lost your admiral did you not???, you were unable to save him, and he was like a father to you... you see, now you have a choice...save your wife and join my cause...or rebel against my demands and watch her perish...I leave it up to you"

The screen went blank...the bridge crew turned to Kirk, while Kirk looked to his crew...they would have to choose, but how??? He loved (Y/N), more than he ever imagined possible for a guy like him...he couldn't loss her but then, did he really want to let the crew follow such a dark character??? His crew was like his family but the hostage was his wife, she was his other half, his indefinite family...Jim had a lot of thinking to do.

_______________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X