Chekov

Here's another imagine. Requests are open. Enjoy!!!

________________________________________________

Today had been a terrible day...you'd felt sick all day, had constant headaches and to be honest just wanted to go back to your quarters and cuddle up to Pavel. Scotty must have noticed how down you were feeling today because he let you finish a couple of hours early, you thanked Scotty before making your way to yours and Pavel's room. You were excited to be spending a bit of time with Pavel because he had been so busy lately and the two of you had barely seen each other, today Pavel had some time off while your were working your shift so your were excited about spending a few hours together before his shift started.

You got back to the room and typed in the passcode before entering but instantly regretted it because you had just walked into your worst nightmare. As soon as you'd opened the door you heard moaning coming from down the hall...your body didn't want to move forward for fear of seeing what you were hoping was your imagination but you forced yourself onwards...you had to know...you needed to know the truth, would Pavel cheat on you???...turns out, he would.

"(Y/N)!!! Uhh...it'z not vhat it lookz like..."

"Oh it's not??? So what is going on then??? Enlighten me with your story..."

"Uhh...ve...ve vere juzt...Uhh..."

"You were just what Pavel?! First-aid??? Rehearsals for a play??? Yoga??? Go on, make up a lie to make me feel better..."

"(Y/N)...I'm zo zorry...I didn't mean to hurt you...I didn't zhink you'd be back zo early..."

"Oh I'm sorry...I am early AREN'T I, SO FINISH PLEASE..."

And with that you left...slamming the door on your way out...you always thought Pavel was different...that he'd never do anything to break your heart...obviously you were wrong. You ended up running through the hall ways crying your eyes out...eventually you began to feel light headed but when you stopped you felt like you were going to be sick...you really needed to see someone about this virus so since you had no where to be right now, you headed to the medical bay to get something to make you feel better.

When you had decided to go to the medbay you thought, worse case scenario...you get a hypo, what you didn't expect was to be told that you were 3 weeks pregnant...so now you had a cheating boyfriend and you were having his baby now, today just got better and better. You knew the baby was Pavel's you and just had been seeing each other for the 6 months and unlike Pavel, you hadn't been seeing anyone else in that time so it was definitely his...now you just had to tell him, that would be fun.

You walked slowly back to your quarters trying to think of what to say...you wondered if that girl would still be there or not...you had considered just not going and telling Pavel another time but decided to just tell him today...you needed t be strong and brace so, when you reached the room, you entered the room and cautiously walked down the hall, as you did, you didn't here moaning, you heard someone crying. You found Pavel curled up on the couch in tears...it took everything in you to resist hugging him and comforting  him...you loved him, still...but he broke your heart, you couldn't give in so easily. You walked further into the living room and soon Pavel lifted his head and noticed you...instantly he jumped up and went to hug you but you stepped back, he then understood and took a step back as well.

"You came back..."

"Yes, but just to let you know...I'm pregnant"

"V...vhat!!!"

"I'm 3 weeks pregnant...and before you ask, I only just found out a few minutes ago..."

"Zhat'z vondervul newz (Y/N)..."

"Is it though???...how is a baby wonderful news, when it's father is a cheating bast..."

"...I know, I know but I'm zo zo zorry (Y/N), I newer meant to hurt you (Y/N)...I lowve you and only you..."

"And I love you too Pavel...even after you break my heart but I can't trust what you say...you cheated on me..."

"Can ve ztart again...juzt me, you and ze baby...ve can be a proper family...and I promize I'll be faithful to you and only you, your my vorld, my eweryzhing...I can't liwve vithout you..."

"I would love to be a family Pavel but...you said you'd be faithful to me 6 months ago and you couldn't keep that promise...how can I trust what your saying to me...how do I know you won't break my heart and our baby's heart..."

"I'll do anyzhing...I'll show you zhat I can be truzted...pleaze juzt give me a chance...I can't loze you (Y/N)...your ze bezt zhing zhat haz ewer happened to me...pleaze, I'm begging, can ve be a family???"

"...okay...but this is your last chance..."

"I promize, I von't zcrew it up...your my eweryzhing..."

________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it.

Requests Open.

~Clo X