Bet Placements

Jenna had finally been able to calm herself after the Tony situation.

Days had passed and no sign of Tony, no calls, no visits, like he'd just disappeared.

"Hurry up," Malcolm moaned from the living room. He was dressed nicely in slacks and a nice button-down. He looked into the side mirror as he caressed his button-down flat against his skin.

Malcolm and Jenna were going to a party at his old high school friends' house. Half his friends were getting married and starting their own families. The other half were drunk douchebags. One of his best friends from high school just so happened to be one of the drunks. This one in particular, Ronnie, he was always talking to and doing really stupid things with.

Ronnie hated Tony. Tony despised Ronnie with a passion that burned hotter than the firey pits of hell.

"I'm coming-" Jenna beamed, stepping elegantly down the stairs, into Malcolm's view. He stared at her, his mouth forming an O shape. She was stunning.

Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, she viewed herself in the side mirror, taking in her mid-thigh, sea blue dress. The way it clung to her curves flattered her, and the dress matched her eyes. Her long brown hair, curled delicately, draped over her shoulders. Her eyes twinkled, "what do you think?"

Malcolm grinned ear to ear, "such a beautiful dress, but I'd prefer to see you in nothing." He laughed.

Her look went from overwhelmingly pleased to serious. All humor drained from her face. "Stop." She said, coldly. She hadn't wanted to do anything over the top (like doing the do) with Malcolm. Especially not this soon in their relationship, but it seemed to her it's all he wanted.

*************************************************

Malcolm handed Jenna drink after drink at the party.

All his old high school buddies took turns gawking at her, making inappropriate jokes, and reminiscing the high school experience.

Jenna was highly intoxicated. A simple whiff of her breath could have given anyone a buzzed feeling.

Jenna hadn't been one for drinking really ever. Malcolm realized she drank to did herself the memory and pain of losing Tony she constantly felt. He realized that.

She was emotionally compromised and drunk.

She was vulnerable.

She deductively danced across Malcolm's lap, and whispered something in his ear before the two disappeared up the stairs.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Malcolm paraded down stairs buttoning up his shirt, with his ego high above his head, like he'd accomplished something.

Jenna followed behind him, fixing her hair which was mess.

Ronnie greeted Malcolm at the bottom of the stairs, "damn, man. I didn't think you could do it. Here ya go." Ronnie laughed, shaking his head disapprovingly, handed Malcolm $200 cash.

"W-what?" Jenna stammered.

"OOOH lover-boy here didn't tell you?" Ronnie teased.

Malcolm locked eyes with Jenna, a cruel smile tugged at his lips.

"Tell me what?" She scrunched her eyebrows.

"This was all a bet,"

"What was?" Jenna asked, enraged by Ronnie's arrogant smile bruising her ego.

"You. We bet on if he'd be able to pull you away from Tony. Then, prove it by pulling off the ultimate task." He slyly smiled, leaning against the stairs.

Tears formed in Jenna's eyes.

Reality hit her; Tony loved her, Malcolm didn't. She'd lost them both.

{}•{}•{}•{}•{}•{}•{}•{}•{}•{}•{}•{}•{}•{}•{}•{}•{}•{}•{}•

I love Malcolm go death, but I couldn't think of how else to set up my next chapter ♡

。 ◕‿◕。 enjoy

~jules (◕‿◕✿)

(@mktofangirls via twitter)

Comment/vote/share/follow