Meeting

'Useless Deku!'

Izuku sniffed as he wandered down the street, he had run away from his school playground after being bullied by his best friend. Was Kacchan even his friend anymore? He looked up as he heard raised voices. Izuku peeked around a wall, there was a boy with similar hairstyles, curled, except his hair was purple. Izuku listened to them. From what he could hear, they were bullying the boy for his quirk. Izuku frowned and stepped out.

"Leave him alone!" He yelled, the kids stopped and turned to him.

"What do you want? This nothing to do with you!" One growled, Izuku steeled himself up.

"Stop bullying him! I bet he has an amazing quirk!" Izuku said, one chuckled and approached Izuku, poking him hard in the chest.

"What's your quirk? If it's good we'll leave you alone." He smirked. "So?"

"I..i don't have one..." Izuku backed up a little. But that didn't stop, the boy punched him. then he bullies went off laughing. Izuku picked himself up and went over to the boy, who watched him with wide eyes. Izuku held out his hand. "You're bleeding, let's go back to my home. My mom can fix you up." The boy looked at his hand nervously, before taking it. They were about to leave together when someone landed before them. They both looked up with wide eyes.

"Eraserhead!" They gasped, both with bright smiles. The Pro hero looked down at them with a deadpan look. They turned to each other.

"You like Eraserhead?" Izuku asked

"He's the best hero!" The other kid grinned. "I want to be like him!"

"I want to be like All Might!" Izuku beamed.

"Kids, you're mothers are looking for you," Eraserhead said, the boys looked up at the hero and sighed, then nodded.

"First, let's get you patched up." Aizawa easily picked the two of them up. The young boys seemed in awed by the fact they had been picked up.

"of course you must be super stronger, so you can fight bad guys after erasing their quirks!" Izuku grinned, Eraserhead looked at him, he was still an underground hero, right? How did these kids know so much about him? "Eraserhead-san, can you take us to my home, so my mom can help...erm." Izuku looked over at the purple haired boy.

"Shinso Hitoshi."  The other boy said.

"Whatever," Eraserhead muttered. He took the two boys to the Midoriya residences.

"Izuku!" His mother grabbed the green haired boy.

"Mom, help Toshichan please." Izuku pointed to Shinso. Midoriya-san looked at the other boy.

"Come in, come in. Thank you, hero." Midoriya bowed to Eraserhead. He waved her off.

"I'll go and bring his mother," Eraserhead said, before heading off.  Midoriya-san patch Shinso up.

"Toshichan?" Shinso asked, looking over at Izuku.

"Oh, Izuku has a habit of giving people he likes nicknames." Midoriya-san smiled, Shinso looked at Izuku with wide eyes.

"Want to play heroes, Toshichan?" Izuku asked

"How do you play?" Shinso asked Izuku beamed happily. A few minutes later, Midoriya-san was playing a damsel in distress whilst Izuku, dressed as All Might, and Shinso, dressed and Eraserhead, rescued her. Shinso's mother arrived after Midoriya-san put on some dinner.

"Hitoshi!" His mother cried and pulled him into a hug. Eraserhead watched from the doorway, surprised to see the two boys dressed up as heroes, more importantly, that one was dressed as him

"Mama, I want to go to Izuchan's school! We're friends and we can be friends there and play heroes together!" Shinso said, looking his mom dead in the eye, Shinso-san looked over at Izuku and Midoriya-san. She knew people had been bullying her son because of his quirk... she was so happy he made a friend that didn't care.

"I heard about his quirk," Midoriya said softly, she picked up Izuku and held him close. "You'll find at Izuku loves all Quirks..."

"he's quirkless mom, and I am going to protect him from bullies!" Shinso declared.

"Oh, Hitoshi." His mom hugged him. "I think, it would be better to be with someone you know will be there for you."

"Isn't that great Izuku?" Midoriya-san smiled, he nodded his head.

"Can Toshichan stay for dinner?" He asked, Midoriya-san looked at Shinso0san, who smiled in return.

"If you are okay with it." She nodded.

"How does Katsudon sound?" Midoriya-san asked. The two boys cheered, escaped from their mothers and rushed upstairs.

"Please be careful boys. Thank you for your help, Eraserhead-san." The two women bowed.

"Think nothing of it," Eraserhead said, he left. As he walked down the street he couldn't help but think about what was said. One boy, Shinso Hitoshi he believed, had a quirk people didn't like, on the other hand, there was Midoriya Izuku, quirkless. 80% of the world's population had a quirk, leaving 20% without, it was a pretty rare occurrence these days, but he knew that many people with quirk thought of quirkless people as being less then villains. And that was just one of the issues that plagued his mind, both kids wanted to be heroes, that much was clear. He knew he should stay out of it, he stopped and looked back towards the Midoriya residence, but he could just let those kids go on believing they have no chance to be heroes without the right quirk, or without one at that matter. He knew he should turn away and think nothing of it, but he couldn't. He began walking away again, but what could he do?

"Then All Might was like..." Izuku grinned.

"I AM HERE!" Shinso said loudly, their mothers watched them happily as the boys continued to talk about heroes.

"Since he got his quirk, people have been bullying him, I am glad he met your son, they look so happy. I am thinking maybe I should move closer, that way when they go to middle school they can still walk home together." Shinso-san smiled.

"I'll be happy to help you move if you wish," Midoriya-san told her. "It's nice to see Izuku smiling so brightly again."