Copper vs His Mom

Start from the beginning

It was P'Namking. But let me processed what she said first. Aunty? She called Copper's mother, aunty? So, she knew her. But how? Why? When? How come?

"Nong Namking, you're here too? Are you alone? Where is your mother?"

"My mom is at home, aunty. She is lazy to go out today. That is why I am alone"

"Wanna join us?" Copper's mother asked her to join us and she accepted that offer. She took another seat from another table and sat near me. She looked at me and as always, she pinched my cheek. I didn't know why but it was her hobby whenever she met me. I need to stop her for doing that. But she is P'Namking. My favorite P. Hmmmm... I am sorry P'Pong!

"So, you know each other?"

P'Namking told her the story about how we know each other and why we become close. She added if she considered me as her own little brother, that is why she loves me so much. And I love her too as my sister. P'Namking started hugging me again as she said she missed me. Klik. I saw a flash came from the phone in Copper's mother hand. She took a picture of me and P'Namking.

"You are look cute together. Especially you, Oh!" she exclaimed.

We enjoyed some cakes after that. I loved it. I loved sweet things. I didn't know. I never loved it before, but now I love it. Maybe because Copper always acts sweet to me that makes me loves sweet things. I can have diabetic someday because of his sweetness. Tsk.

My phone rang when I am enjoying a bite of the cakes. It was Copper. He called me again. I picked up his call.

"Hallo...."

"Stay away from her. Don't you dare to stay close to her!" he said on the phone. I didn't know what he meant at first but then I realised about P'Namking beside me. He was jealous of me and P'Namking. I looked at his mother. She just gave me smile. Cheeky smile.

"I am sorry, Oh. My hand was slipped" she said in low voice. Shit. She sent a picture of me and P'Namking to his son. That is why he called me and sound so jealous.

Shit. Why are you doing this to me, Mom? Please have mercy on me. If you're doing this, I don't know how to handle your jealous son. I couldn't handle him. I will never be allowed to go home tonight. He will punish me. He will force me to sleep with him tonight as my punishment. He will cuddle me all night long. Don't you know that? I can't win against him! Someone help me!

"Oh, say aaaaaaaaa....." P'Namking wanted to feed me a slice of cake. Please P, don't make it to be more worse. Please, I beg you!

"You! Tell me where are you and I will come!" he said again when he heard P's voice. His jealousy was increased to another level because of that.

"I...." I wanted to tell him but his mother gave me gesture not to tell him our location. Shit. I was in dilema. Why this happens to me? God, do you hate me? Who I should choose? Coppper or his mother?

"Tell me, Oh! I will...." I didn't know what he said again because his mother took my phone. She smiled when he heard what her son said on the phone. But, I wonder what he said.

"Don't worry, honey. I will take care of my date. Please don't disturb us na..." He cut the line again and gave my phone back. She smiled again at me.

Damn. Now I know where Copper got his teasing gen. It was from his mother. God, why I ended up between these two teasers in my life?

After P'Namking left, we just walking around. Entered to one shop to another shop. She was busy with her thought about which one she should buy for me. She was looking around and I was busy with my phone. Replied all messages from my friends.

I was busy with what I was doing when someone covered my mouth from behind and dragged me away. I wanted to scream but I stopped when I saw it was Copper. I was shocked. He held my hand and pulled me to follow him. We went to empty space in the mall. We was panting. We was breathless because of running away. When we have our breath back, he looked at me with his angry face. Okay, now I am gonna die. Again.

"You ditched me today and go date with my mom?"

"I was kidnapped and your mom forced me!" I tried to reasoned.

"You can refuse her"

"But she is your mom. I should be nice to her because she is your mom" He smiled when he heard my reason.

"You want to look good in your future mother-in-law's eyes, huh?"

"I... I am not!"

"You are a bad liar, Oh!" He chuckled and shuffled my hair.

I know. I am a bad liar. I can't lie. I tried but it never work. I don't know. Everyone can lie but me. I hated it, sometime.

I looked down to the ground. For me, it was the most interesting thing in that moment. I didn't dare to look at him in the eye. He came closer. He touched my chin and lift it up. He leaned his face to mine and kissed me on the lips. He kissed me tenderly. I felt my knee became so weak. He grabbed my whist as he tried to hold my body from falling.

"So Oh, are you ready for your punishment tonight?"

Okay. That is it. I knew it will happen soon or later. I just hope I will still alive tomorrow. Pray for me.

---------------------------------------------------------

This is the hardest chapter for me, so far
It took me a whole day to finish it
I don't know I feel satisfied or not with this
But I hope you will like it *pray*

Because of some request, I will add one or two chapters more before I finish this story 😊

Well, see you in next chapter

Xoxo