Chapter 37 🔥 The Angelicum

Magsimula sa umpisa

Pearl gave Hadraniel a glare when she realised what happened. Deep inside, her embarrassment was increasing by the minute. How can someone like her cower now in front of a fellow Angelicum, not to mention that she was one of the highest rank. It was very unbecoming.

"With all due respect, can you please explain to us about what you said earlier. I believe we're all at lost here regarding the prophecy."

Among the three of them, Aldrik was the first one to find the courage to talk directly to Hadraniel. Although, he really seemed uncertain and nervous to do such bold action.

"The Phoenician Prince," Hadraniel replied with a smile. "The prophecy dictates, 'The Cursed one will emerge, the Pure One will be revealed. Only then that the Perfect Vessel will be attained'. Now you see in front of you is the revelation of the Pure One." His answer is very cryptic and confusing. It made them more puzzled especially when they were staring to more than one person.

"Haddy, care to elaborate on that? Who is among the three is the Pure One?" Pearl finally spoke with irritation. The truth was, she couldn't understand it herself too. She also couldn't explain why she's angry and annoyed at Hadraniel. Mixed and unexplainable emotions were tangled deep within her everytime she tried to look at him.

To her surprise, Hadraniel looks at her fondly and gave her a very curious look too. "I can feel you now, I can see through you. I was never able to before," he said vaguely.

"It's a conversation for some other time, Haddy. We don't have time, the island's prisoners will come soon. We need the explanation about the prophecy now." Pearl demanded at him totally avoiding the part that made her heart jump.

"Don't worry about the prisoners. As long as I am here, those beings cannot come near to you nor harm you. This is the safest place to talk at the meantime." Again his answer had some mystery laced into it.

Rufus tried to open his mouth to ask another question but Pearl gave him a warning glare which abruptly silenced him. Aldrik and Agnus saw the exchange so they both kept their mouths shut as well.

"Okay, that's a relief then. I'm drained with energy too." Pearl replied.

"All your presence here now is not purely coincidence. Your group is not formed in random selection. You're all together with a purpose. You're all a necessity in fulfilling the prophecy. How you make the decisions will affect greatly on the final crucial decision that Venuscha have to make to reveal the perfect vessel. For now the power of Pearl, amulet and balancer have all sufficed and combined harmoniously within the three of them. The Pure One is the balance of power between the Cursed and her anchors." Hadraniel narrates as he points towards Venus, Daphne and Amelia.

"Just what are you talking about? Aren't we talking about finding Phoenix only? I mean to fight the sorcerers." Pearl asks in bewilderment.

"You stayed in this realm for far too long that you forgot who you really are. You only focused on finding Phoenix for selfish reasons of regaining your full capacity of power. You lost focus on what really matters, Pearl."

"And what is that exactly?" Pearl asks in arrogance.

"The final hour has come. There's no stopping it. Your greatest foe are not the Sorcerers. When you destroyed the scale. You brought upon the doom and destruction yourselves. I'm here trying to fix what you caused. My presence here now means that the Father is giving you last chance to redeem yourself. But, your only salvation lies in the hand and decision of that child." He points to Venus.

"Venuscha? How?" Pearl looks upset already.

"Venuscha is the only key to restoring the scale. If she succeed in balancing you and Phoenix here then the Scale will reappear at the Angelic Realm."