PART 39: PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE✨

Start from the beginning

He looks devastated!!!
But he is the reason behind her present state: Oh wait!!! Is that even matters for him now?? She thought.

She saw the doctor going out of the room and before leaving they said something to Ram which was inaudible to her.

What he is even doing here? He should have been with his fiance Esha Agarwal right? She was dread to think.

And this time she tried to sit as she had severe pain in her back.
Neha helped her and asked her whether she was alright.
Priya nodded and asked her for some water.

She felt his constant stare on her.
Sensing that she turned towards Neha saying, "What this person is doing here Neha? Please tell him to go out"

Neha was shocked at Priya's words and saw Ram.

Even his tears were over by that time and without saying anything he stepped to go out but Neha stopped him saying, "Don't go Ram, you are supposed to be here"

"Neha I don't want see him nor I don't want even his shadow on me. Please send him out. And even it doesn't matter for him if something happens to me." She sounded very rude and it appalled everyone present over there.

Neha: You don't want to see him? What does that mean? He is your husband Priya, you are supposed to be with him and so he.

Priya: No Neha, he is not related to me in any ways now and I swear I never go back to him.

Ram's eyes filled with tears again.

Neha: Priya what happened to you? Why are you behaving like this? Are you mad?

"Ha Neha I have gone mad and all because of this person. I trusted him so much but he cheated me and our love. Now I don't want to get fooled again in my life. Please tell him to go out of this room and my life" saying she cried.

He stood there watching her in helpless state.

Neha: don't conclude anything without knowing the truth Priya.

"No... I don't want to know any DAMN truth Neha. I had enough of all this mishmash. Please tell him to go out now. Oh wait! he is your friend right!! You will always support him. Ok fine then I will go", she removed her i.v. fluid lines in anger and due to that the blood started oozing out of her veins.

Heavens please help them. His worst fears realized and his heart sinks seeing her hurting herself, more than those words she said.

"Priya stop this craziness. I said just stop!!! You have gone insane lady. Just stop this" saying Neha restricted her acts, trying to control her outburst.

"Neha I will go out, let her rest" finally he broke his silence and went out wiping his tears.

And Priya break down again as she even don't know what's happening with her and with their life.

All were dumbfounded with what is happening infront of them.

Vikram went out to see Ram and Shruti was so clueless on how to react.

Neha: Priya please calm down look at me once baby. She requests her.

Priya looks at her and seeing her state Neha's heart aches. Neha hugs her, she can understand what she was going through.