Chapter 19

Dahil masyadong mahigpit ang security sa concert, bumili ako ng ticket niya. Hindi alam ni Jeon ang binabalak ko. Buti na lang wala siya ngayon sa bahay. Nagshade ako. I hope they won't recognize me. I feel excited yet nervous in this, uhm? Should I call it spy-like mission? I exhaled harshly and pushed the entrance door. Madami ng tao. Mostly, mga teenagers. This is the big dome. I remember the first time I performed in here. I was so nervous back then. I felt like I had a spasm because of my continuous shivering and perspiration. But the cheering of the crowd made me soon comfortable. I heard them. They're like a lovely music to my ears. I smiled at the thought.

May mga nagperform muna na mga guests ng concert bago lumabas si Mikaelle. I shook my head. Mikaelle. Mikaelle. I think I'll just call her Elle. The crowd went loud when she entered the stage. Mom and Dad are sitting at the VIP chair with my Auntie Wilhelmina and Yaya Aurora. All proud of the girl performing infront. She greeted her fans first and after some conversation with them, she started singing. She has pretty voice. I closed my eyes and feel the song.

The concert went well.  I glanced at my wristwatch. 11:19pm. Sumama ako sa crowd na nagkakagulo para magpa-autograph sa kanya sa backstage. Habang busy sila, nagpunta ako ng restroom. I took off my shade and get the black-brown jacket from my backpack. Sinuot ko ito and pulled the hood. Tonight, I will be a ninja. I looked for every room until I saw the sign 'Mikaelle'. I leaned my ears on the door. I don't hear any noise. I guess it's clear. Maybe her manager and P.A. are with her. Sa pagkakarinig ko, iba na ang manager at P.A. niya. Tumingin muna ako sa paligid, making sure no one is aware on my presence. Then I twisted the door. I scanned for the things that can be helpful and saw a bottle of water labeled 'MIKAELLE'. Ok that was easy. I put it on my backpack and leave. Geez. Ang hirap magtago sa CCTV. Nang makalabas na ako ng building, nagmamadali na akong umalis. First mission cleared. I grinned.

***

"Saan ka galing?" Ok. Dejavu? Pero, HINDI AKO  NAKAPAGHANDA  NG  ALIBI.

I looked at him. He's sitting at the couch and his eyes are glued on his laptop. I slowly walked towards him with my hand clasped on my jacket.

"Uh. I-I suddenly crave for an ice cream? Right! An ice cream! So, I decided to buy some at the ice cream parlor." Buy it! Buy it! C'mon buy it!

He closed his laptop and put it on the side table. He took off his eyeglass and stared at me. "Uh-huh. And where is it?"

"Where?" I sat beside him.

"Where's the ice cream?"

"I. . I ate it. Yes! I ate it!"

"You didn't bring me some." He crossed his arms.

I wrinkled my nose. "Sorry for that."

"Tss. Such a terrible liar."

"Hey!"

"Well, wala naman akong magagawa kung ayaw mong sabihin. Besides, I don't have the right to questioned what you're doing but whatever it is, I can accompany you."

"You don't have to do that. I can handle myself."

"Sure. Sure. Tough girl." He stand up. "I'm sleeping. Go get some rest also. Good night."

I nodded. I'm sorry Jeon. Ayoko ng madamay ka pa. Tama ng itinatago mo ako sa bahay mo ngayon. Let me take care of the others.

******

Looban ang Bahay Operation! I grinned. Nagsuot ako ng white and light pink dress. It has light pink ribbon on the right side of the waist and was layered down above my knees. I slid a white bracelet on my hand and put some light make up on my face.  Tumingin ako sa salamin. Hello there Mikaelle Seiei Valliere. I sighed. You can do this. I took my white bag and leave. Nagdrive ako papunta sa subdivision naming and I parked the car not so closed from our house.

I pressed the intercom and the face of the guard appeared on the monitor of the device. When he saw me, he quickly opened the gate.

"Miss Mikaelle nasan po ang sasakyan niyo? Naglakad lang po kayo? Bakit po mag-isa lang kayo?"

I smiled and shrugged. While I'm on my way to my room, some maids greeted me. I recalled some of them as Mariz, Ina, Sonia. Yung iba parang bago. I opened my room. Iba na ang paintings ng wall. It became purple painted with butterflies. Iba na din ang position ng mga gamit ko. I jumped on my bed like a dolpin. How I missed this room. I saw my favorite teddy bear and hugged it tightly. I closed my eyes. I'm home. Kapag ganitong oras, nasa trabaho sila Mom and Dad. Asan kaya si yaya? I suddenly remembered the reason why I'm here. I instantly stand and walked to Auntie Wilhelmina's room. I twisted the knob. Ok, it's locked. What now? I called Mariz and asked for the duplicate key.

"May pinapakuha kasi si Auntie pero nalimutan niyang ibigay yung susi. Sabi niya hiramin ko na lang daw yung duplicate key."

She nodded. Tinawag niya ang isa pang maid na mukhang bago lang. Mariz explained her my reason. She opened it. I thanked them and entered the room.

I look in the drawer for some journal or something that can be use as an evidence. Ok, wala. I saw her old comb and put it in my bag. I stormed the room and scanned the whole house. I'll be back. Soon. I smiled. Yeah, soon. While on my way towards our main door, I bumped into someone. I was so busy scanning the whole house that I didn’t notice the person. My eyes narrowed when I saw her.