Chapter 2

Bago ako tumuloy sa classroom, nagpaalam muna ako kay Jeon upang mag C.R. 15 minutes pa bago ang second period. Pumasok ako sa cubicle and seconds later, I heard someone entered the C.R.

"Ok, here's the plan. You have to pretend that they're not there. Huwag mo silang pansinin. Haha. What a brilliant plan!" She sigh. "What is with her?! Arrrrgh! Hindi naman siya dating ganon. . . . Well, whatever it is, I should not be affected. You can do it Flay (pronounced as Fley). You can do it." Then I heard her heels and the door clicked.

After doing my thing, lumabas na ako. I glanced at the mirror to check myself and saw a light blue portfolio with big letterings FLAY. There's even a section. I think the girl before left it. Siguro naman maaalala niya agad yan. Wala naman sigurong kukuhang iba.

*****

"Yes Miss? What can I do for you?" The teacher looks annoyed. All eyes on me.

"Uh. I just want to give it to Flay?" The girl who's standing while looking at the floor raised her head and looked at me with confused face but enlightened when she saw the portfolio. "I think she left it from the C.R."

Nagmamadali siyang lumakad papunta sa akin. "Oh thank you! You're a life saver." So she's Flay. She looked at the teacher and grin. "Here's my research papers." She chirped as she hugged the portfolio.

*****

School Canteen.

My eyes scanned the whole area looking for the girl that looks exactly like me. Where are you Mikaelle? What if you saw her? What will you do? Well, maybe, uhm, I'm just gonna observe her? Then I realized, I don't even have any plan when I saw her. Tsk. I sighed.

I saw hand waving near my face.

"Hello there."

I looked and saw Flay standing while smiling in front of me. And I can say she's tall. She has long eyelashes and a pretty eyes. Her long black hair compliments her milk skin. She's a real beauty.

"Hello there again."

"Oh! Hi." Nginitian ko siya.

"Mind if I join you?"

I nodded. She occupied the seat in front of me.

"I'm Flay."

I smiled. "Luna."

"So, are you alone?"

"Nope. I have a friend there." I said as I pointed the counter of the canteen."He's getting our lunch."

"Oh. I see."

I heard the girls giggling when Jeon passed.

His eyebrows furrowed when he saw Flay. Nakatalikod ito kaya di niya nakikita ang mukha. Lumapit si Jeon.

"Ah, Jeon, meet Flay. Flay, Jeon." I said as i gestured my hands.

"Flay!" Jeon narrowed his eyes.

"Cous!" She grinned.

Oh great. I just introduced him to his cousin.

"What are you doing here?"

"Waiting for my popular cousin~" She chirped earning a glare from him as he occupied the seat beside me.

"So, you found a girl friend."

"She's not my girlfriend."

"You're not her girl space friend? But she just said she's your friend. You're rude."

"You're annoying."

She bit her sandwich and looked at me. "You know, it's great that you're having a friend here. It's rare."

He groaned.

She stared at me intensely.

"Yes?"

She shook her head. "Your eye glasses are cute." I arched my eyebrow.

"How's you and Lake?" -Jeon

Now she's staring at the table. She exhaled harshly. "He's occupied."

"Is that with WHOM?"

"With her. She's, she's, . I don't know. Different? Last last Saturday, we went shopping. Me and Mika. I was shocked when she said she has a crush on Lake." She raised her head. "Then the next day she's been dragging him anywhere she went. I came to visit him to his house and I saw him and Mika having fun watching tv. Ayokong magalit o magselos kay Mika. She's my best friend but I can't help it. I feel bad."

"Maybe you should confront him." -Jeon

"Why?"

"Because it bothers you."

"I tried to. He just apologized. He said Mika needs her."

He nodded. "And you're not ok with that."

"I'm ok. She's my bestfriend--"

"And she's stealing your boyfriend."

"He's her fiance."

"Ok. So why are you gloomy then?"

"You see, being bothered is different from being gloomy.

"At wala akong sinabing pareho sila. Ang gusto kong sabihin, bothered ka na gloomy ka pa."

"Uhh. Sounds bad."