Chapter 9

"Can we do that again next time?"

"Huh?"

"Can we hang out again?"

I looked at Kyonn who's sleeping on his left. This young man is so hyper. He tugged us to the arcade zone and play all the games in there.

"Sure. Why not?"

I smiled at the thought. I felt comfortable around him. I'm excited to see Kyonn again. Maybe I'll invite Flay and Jeon next time.

***

Home Economics baking session went not really well for me and Kaiden. I don't know if it's because of my baking skills or because of his hard coconut shell. Maybe both. The teacher gave us a grade of 85.

********

When I got home, I saw Jeon on my bed with his beloved laptop.

"Why are you here?"

"Am I not allowed?"

"In a girl's room? I guess not. You've just entered my privacy." I said while my hands were on my hips.

He chuckled. Tinabi niya ang laptop niya at tinanggal ang eyeglasses. Geeez, why is he that handsome? I saw his lips forming a smirk.

"You're gaping."

I narrowed my eyes. "D-di-did not!" I rushed into my wardrobe and picked up my clothes. "M-magpapalit lang ako." I shut the door of the bathroom and exhaled roughly. I heard him laughing.

After changing my clothes, lumabas na ako ng C.R. He tapped the bed motioning me to lie. Instead if lying, I sat. And I remembered the picture I took last Monday. Kinuha ko ang cellphone ko at pinakita sa kanya ang picture.

"Do you recognize her?" It's a picture of the middle age woman having a short conversation with Mikaelle.

His eyes widened. "Where did you get this?"

I shrugged.

"She's your father's sister. Her name is Wilhelmina."

I nodded. "So she's my aunt." Why did she called her (Mikaelle) mama? Is it possible na biological mother nga ni Mikaelle si Auntie Wilhelmina? Kung ganon, alam ni Auntie na hindi talaga siya ang totoong Mikaelle? Pero bakit niya tinatago?

"When did you get this picture?"

I told him how I trailed Mikaelle.