Chapter 1 - Meet Me in the Hallway

It couldn't be possible for one person to look this good.

Right shoulder rested casually against the wall, arms crossed over the front of his chest, Logan's incredible biceps bulged through his short sleeves in a way that set my heart on fire. The fluorescents overhead illuminated the ends of his hair, the whites of his eyes; bright rings of silver surrounded his pupils, turning his stare icy. He flicked his hair to the side with his right hand.

"How likely would it be that you and me hook up tonight?" His eyebrows raised seductively on the last three words.

But let me stop you right there. This wasn't what you think it is...or is it?

I held my breath, swept away by his ocean eyes and that crooked half grin—sexy, sinful, and sweet.

"Text me the time and place."

I met his eyes with a smile, then turned around slowly, backing down the hallway. After a few steps, he reached towards me, grabbing my elbow and spinning me around to face him.

"Wha—?"

Before I could finish, he was kissing me. Full on kissing me on the mouth, his lips hot and heavy and wonderful. My hands ended up in his hair, fingertips gently tugging the soft curls at the nape of his neck. He pulled my waist even closer to him, our bodies pressed so I could feel the heat emanating off his skin. Every move we made was in synch, like we had known each other our whole lives.

"Logan, what are you doing!"

It was Evan's voice.

We both flinched, the moment broken. Logan pulled away abruptly, bumping my nose with his chin.

"Owww," I whispered, bringing a hand up to my face.

Before I could comprehend what happened, he was already jogging down the hallway towards his apartment. He made it to the door and began to pull it open, but not before turning around and giving me a not-so-subtle wink.

If you already know the Logan I am talking about, perhaps you are not surprised. Perhaps you are laughing to yourself, thinking, yep, that sounds about right. That sounds like something he would do.

"Yo, I'm coming, chill! Are you even good bro?"

Or maybe, like me, you are not so sure. Maybe, like me, you wonder...

*******************************************

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oliver woke up in a cold sweat.

She sprawled over the bed to snooze the alarm on her iPhone, then slumped back down on her pillow.

It was the 5th morning in a row she had dreamed about Logan Paul.

The dream was the same each time, always set inside the hallway of her own apartment complex, Logan leaned up against the lefthand wall, eyes locked intensely on her own.

Every time she woke, she was left with a weird sensation in her chest, almost as if she could feel his presence—but that was crazy. Logan was nowhere near her.

Actually, he didn't even know she existed.

She sighed, reaching up to touch her lips. Damn. She let her mind drift to the image of him in the hallway, the way he had stared at her in those last moments...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

With a groan, she rolled over and snoozed her alarm again, checking the time on the screen of her phone: 8:30 A.M.

Time to get up and get ready for class.

Rolling out of bed, she shoved her feet into the bunny slippers next to her nightstand and tossed her hair into a messy bun, something she seemed to do a lot of these days.

She padded over to her closet, throwing on a pair of sweatpants (she hadn't bothered to shave her legs) and a UCLA sweatshirt. She figured she would blend right in—not that college students wore much of anything else. Besides, if she had learned anything during her 4 years here, it was that she'd rather be comfortable than sexy any day of the week.

Once she had eaten breakfast and brushed her teeth, she checked the time again: 9:20. She figured she had enough time before her 10 AM to watch one of Logan's vlogs, so she sat on her bed, plugged her headphones into her Mac, and set it on top of her lap.

When his face came up on her screen, she smiled.