Chapter 13: Freddy the Yandere

(Y/n)'s POV
Yep. You got that right. Gavin Fazbear, the most loved and famous boy in the school, kissed me, (y/n) (l/n), a normal and not that famous schoolgirl. What a pleasant surprise, right?
My head was currently on Gavin's chest while he stroke my (h/c) hair gently. Embarrassed, I scooted away from him, slightly blushing.
"Uh... So, about Neloria. Can you tell me more about it?" I asked, resisting the urge to lay him down and sit on him.
"Hmm? Oh yeah, Neloria. I forgot, you have powers of the elements, you could also shift into a wolf and fox, and you could also teleport." He said.
I was mindblown. "Wait what?! Really?! I wanna try it!"
Gavin nodded approvingly. "Mmhmm. Sure, go on."

Concentrating, I imagined a beautiful, silver fox with (e/c) eyes. When I opened my eyes, Gavin's hand was stroking my tail, amazed. "Fluffy~"
I glared at him and yapped at him. "Yap yap! (No touch!)"
Gavin was surprised and retrieved his hand. "Wow! Fox (y/n)!"
I rolled my eyes and shifted back to human form. "Do not touch the girl."
"(Y/n)? Gavin? I hope you're not doing anything dirty in there," the door opened and Celestine's head popped in.
"Oh, hey Celestine! And no, we're not doing anything dirty." I replied.
She smirked. "You better not. Now c'mon down! The gang's sitting like cavemen and you gotta see this."

As we went downstairs, I ducked my head just in time to miss a...sock?
"WOO HOO!!!" Bonnie and Lilly ( BoniLy anyone?) screamed, sitting on a rubber horse (where did that came from?!) that bounces back and forth. "GIDDY YAP!!"

Meanwhile, Ellie smirked mischievously while walking to me and Gavin. Celestine went to join the girls playing would you rather.
"Hey you two, guess what I found~" she sing-songed, showing us her phone. The picture showed a very shocked (y/n) kissed by Gavin.
I immediately took her phone and pulled her shirt. "Do.not.show.this.to.ANYONE!" I shout-whispered to her.
"Oh but I already did--"
"WHAT?!"
"To Freddy at least."
And that moment Ellie knew...

She f***ed  up.

Freddy's POV
I cannot believe what Chi-- I mean, Ellie showed me. My soon-to-be bride was kissed by my own brother?! Grrr, that traitor! And I can't think straight because of anger!
But I kept a straight face, trying not to turn into my animatronic form and strangle Gavin.
Freddy, you could do this. He's your brother he's your brother he's your----
Aaghh I can't take it anymore!

"Hey Gavin! Can you-- can you come'ere for a moment?" I politely asked my brother. Gavin looked at me and nodded. "Sure."
I went outside and he did as well. When I was sure we were no longer on sight, I slammed him on the wall, my eyes black with white pinpricks.
"What do you think you're doing to my (y/n)!?" I cried.
Gavin opened his eyes, black with indigo pinpricks. "What do you mean?!"
I growled. "Chica showed the pic to me and guess what?! You kissed her!"
Gavin choked a bit on my grip. "Heh, do you think (y/n) loves you?! Nooo, she kissed back to me! She loves me, not you weird yandere freak I call a brother!"
"HOW DARE YOU!" I hit him but he dodged. His hand had purple fire and tried to punch me. We threw punches and I was about to kill him when---
"Freddy what are you doing?!" (Y/n) screamed. I looked up. "(Y- y/n)! I--"
I didn't finish because she slapped me. "How could you do this to your own brother?!"
She left me and treated Gavin, going back inside. "I am sorely disappointed in you, Freddy Fazbear." They left.

Whoo! Long chapter but there yo go!
See y'all in the next chapter. So long mah lil vixens!