Chapter 1

June 15,

'Augh, it's the first day of school, and I'm 14! Which means, I am high school.' You thought as you prepared yourself for the  new school, Eagle Heart Academy.
You slightly dislike the school, for they have boys, unlike your old girls-only school.
"(Y/n)! Get down right this instant! The bus is here!" Your mother hollered.
"Coming, mom!" You said.
(time skip 'cause da bus ride is boring)

You sat down on your seat at the 4th row, trying hard not to cry. The girls here are so mean! They keep on snickering, making faces at you, whispering, 'you don't belong here, newbie!'
Finally the teacher came. She's beautiful. Tall and blond, has a fairer complexion than your white skin.
As soon as the students saw our adviser, they sat down and behaved.
She wrote her name on the blackboard. 

Ms. Ramirez

"Class, my name is Ms. Ramirez, and welcome to I-IV (class 4)." She said as welcome. Of course, everyone clapped and hooted.
"Now, we have a new student. Come,
(Y/n) (L/n)." Ms. Ramirez said.
You stood up and did as she asked.
"Um, *ahem* hi, my name is (y/n), I came from (your city name), and I'm 16" you said shyly.
"Hey, (y/n)! Do you have a boyfriend?" Said a girl in the class. You immediately blushed. "W-what?!" Was the only thing you can say.
Everyone cracked up.
Ms. Ramirez shot an angry glare to the girl. "Ava! That's not nice, young lady."
Ava looked at you, and secretly sticked out her tounge to you. You turned into a red mess and sat down.

(Later in lunch)
You took your tray and headed to an empty seat in the cafeteria. You found an empty seat near the wall. As you sat down, you saw your old friend, Celestine.
"Sup, (y/n). How's ya first day?" she said.
"Huh. Some dork teased me about having a boyfriend. It made me a frickin red mess in class!" You said.
"What's the name?" Celestine asked.
"Ava Endro."
"Oh, Ava. Don't worry, you're not the only one who got bullied by her. You're just a new target." She said.
"*sigh* I'll try to avoid her." You stood up to put your tray on the tray return.
"Hey, (y/n)!"
Uh oh. You know that voice. Pesky Ava.
You quickly put down your tray and faced her. "What do you want, Ava?!"
Ava chuckled. There were 2 girls beside her, like bodyguards.
"I just wanna say, you're such a piece of sh*t! Nobody's gonna like a girl like you!" She said, and knocked you off balance.
You stumbled down, and formed a bruise on your elbow.
Ava signaled the 2 girls. Immediately, they started kicking you everywhere.
"Stop! Please!" You begged, but she just smiled and ignored you. Her bodyguards picked you up and this time, Ava herself punched you in the guts.
"That's what you get for being so clumsy and ugly. Oh, did I mention... You're PATHETIC!!" She whispered in your ear.
Just when you almost felt like you're about to pass out, someone came to your rescue.
"Ava Anika Endro! You stop what you're doing right. NOW!" said a voice.
The girls who were holding you dropped your arms. Ava smiled at the person but the person pushed her outta the way.
The person helped you up. You saw in your blurry vision, that the person was a boy. He had blond hair and crystal blue eyes.
"Miss, are you okay?" He asked.
"Y-yeah, just a few bruises and scars." you answered.

(In da clinic)
After your painful incident, a student reported what Ava did, and Ava's parents talked to the principal.
You also found out the boy's name was Gavin Fazbear.

A/n:
So there ya go guys! You were beaten up but Gavin saved your life! Tune in an I'll see ya next time. See you soon, mah lil' vixens!