Chapter 6

It's been a few days since Tyler got the nickname Bonnie, and of course, meeting Lilly Mathews. Great! Now I have a big group of friends! We learned more about Lilly, turns out, she's really fast at running. She even beaten Bea, the fastest runner of First- year High.
Also, she dyed her hair red! I told her that if she lives in Korea, the Koreans will think she's bad luck.
"Are you kidding me?! You just defeated Bea, and your not even tired?!?!" Bonnie asked, surprised. Lilly, casually reading a book, looked at Bonnie as if he's crazy.
"Listen, bunnyboy, I jog around the park, and I'm fit. I sleep 9 hours a day, and guess what? I'm naturally fast." She said, complementing herself through her words.
"Bruh, you're so sassy." I told her, mock-punching her arm. She rolled her eyes.
Bonnie blushed.
"Aww, lookee here, the bunnyboy's blushin'!" I teased Bonnie. Bonnie snapped his head towards us and laughed. Obviously, he's faking.
"I ain't blushing!" He said, a red mess.
"Yes you are!" Lilly said, loving Bonnie's reaction.

(Bonnie's POV):
"Aww, lookee here, the bunnyboy's blushin'!" Teased (y/n), smirking like a maniac. Augh, I hate it when she teases me! To cover up, I started laughing and laughing. Did that work? No.
Lilly and (y/n) looked at each other, then to me, and shook their heads. Crap. They knew I was faking.
"I ain't blushin'!" I lied.
"Yes, you are!" Lilly said, obviously loving my reaction.
"Are not!"
"Are too!"
"Are not!"
"Are too, are too!"
Too bad. Every time she mentions 'are too' I blush even more. And I started sweating. Damn you, Tyler!! I scolded myself.
Lilly, on the other hand, sees me sweaty and red, knew she won.
"Haha!! Can't escape meh!!" She said, victorious.

(Back to reader-chan!)
I was just happily watching Lilly and Bonnie argue at the moment. Putting out my headphones, I listened to Join us for a Bite.

Can't wait to meet you
So join the animatronic family!
We open real soon
So try your best to hold on to sanity
Come get to know me
And you won't wanna leave after tonight
Down here, we're lonely
We would love ya to JOIN US FOR A BITE!

You've been through 20, long, frightful nights
You've seen their faces, felt all their bites
You know our show is so far from over
And Freddy told us you're an organ doner

'Ha! Freddy, what a coincidence.' I thought to myself.

All eyes are on you
We can walk you through our dark fantasy
Learn what we've gone through
We can teach you to laugh at tragedy
You thought the nightmares
Ended back at Freddy's
We're all still right here
So let's get FRIENDLY!

We're feeling festive
Join the party, we'll try hard not to bite 
Anger is restless, don't hold it against us, we're alright
The fun is starting, a celebration that lasts eternally
I'm always watching
Because somebody purple murdered ME!

As I was listening to the music, I saw Lilly leaning her head on Bonnie's shoulder. 'How sweet! I ship Linie!' I thought to myself.
What I didn't notice, though, that Gavin was right beside me.
"BOO!" He said, surprising me.
"Aaaahhhh!!" I screamed and slapped his cheek hard. 
"Aw! What was that for?!" He said while rubbing his red cheek.
I gasped. "Oh my god! I am soooo sorry Gavin! I was just surprised, idiot." I said, frustrated with him. "Don't you ever do that again!" I added.
He laughed at mah steaming face.
"Alright. Sorry, princess." He said sarcastically.
Sighing, I leaned on him and closed my eyes.

Tomorrow is another day.