Chapter 7

Ever since the 'slappy' incident, Gavin and I became the best of friends. That also means, Celestine turned jealous of my friendship. Why? I've been spending more time with Gavin, this week I hadn't hang out with her. Perhaps, she might've thought, I didn't want her as a friend anymore. I need to talk to her.
Right now, Gavin was in my room, and we were chatting.
"Uh, Gavin? I need to talk to Celestine. Catch you later?" I asked. He looked kinda disappointed, but he nodded. "Okay, go ahead. Gonna hang out with Bonnie now." Then we said our byes.
I headed to the living room, where Ellie and Celestine are. (I invited some friends.)
"(Y/n), you're here!" Ellie said, running up to me. Celestine, however, ignored me and continued with her phone. I took a deep breath and apologized to her.
"Hey," I said and sat down next to her, "I know we hadn't seen each other for a long time. Can we hang out?"
She glared at me, then her expression softened. "Alright, I did miss hanging out with you, (y/n)." She said.
"Uh, to the park?" I suggested. She nodded.
"Alrighty then!"

(Time skip sponsored by ballora the ballerina)

Celestine and I were walking down the road, laughing at a troll-faced banana picture on my phone.
"Hey, I'm getting tired. Let's sit down, shall we?" I said. "Yea." She agreed. We sat down on a bench and enjoyed the breeze. An idea popped in my mind.
"Celestine?"
"What?"
"Gonna buy us some ice cream, kay?"
"Kay."
I stood up and went to the ice cream man. "Um, I would like a (fav/flav) Ice cream and a chocolate one as well, please." I ordered. "15 dollars." I took out the money and paid him.
Soon, we were helping ourselves some ice cream and watching DanTDM's new video on my phone, Chicken Scream.
(What? Don't expect me to write 'Markiplier'. I like Dan better.)

After eating ice cream and watching youtube, we went home. As soon as Celestine opened the door, we found Ellie, Bonnie, Gavin, Freddy, and Robert playing Truth or Dare.
"Oh, you guys are back! Wanna play with us?" Said Gavin.
"Heck, yeah!" We exclaimed. I sat down next to Gavin and Celestine sat next to Ellie. I spun the pencil, and its tip pointed to Gavin.
"GAVIN! Truth or Dare?" I asked.
"DARE!!"
I chucked. "A daredevil, eh?" I said, grinning evilly. I knew exactly what dare I'm gonna give.
"I dare you kiss the floor while floopping like a dolphin. Around the room." I dared him.
"Whhhaaaaaaatttt????????!!!!!!!!" He exploded. "Itttttt'ssss Diiiirrrtyyyyy!!!!" He wailed.
"Nuh uh uh, goldiebear," I said, swag glasses on and wagging my finger to him. "That's why it's called a dare, am I right?" I smiled.
He groaned and did my dare.
LOL.
Gavin spun the pencil, and it pointed to Celestine. She groaned.
"Celestine, truth or dare?" He asked.
"Based on your silly dare, I'd rather choose Truth." She said, (wise girl!)
"What is your WORST Nightmare!?"
She winced. Then pouted.
"Fine. I'll tell you. I have arachnophobia and claustrophobia. I hate clowns."
"Hey, we're the same! I have arachnophobia too, you know." Said Ellie.
It's Celestine's turn to spin the pencil. It landed to me.
"(Y/n), Truth or dare?" Celestine asked.
I, an idiot, chose the dangerous.
"Dare!" I said.
"I dare you to kiss the one you like the best. Except us girls." She smirked.
"Celestine, one day I will kill you," I mumbled under my breath. I looked at the boys. They were all trying to hide their excitement. I looked at Robert. Nope! To bad-ass.
Bonnie? Definitely not. Too childish.
How about Freddy? Uh, still a no. He's too boastful for me.
Well, I always had feelings for Gavin. He's not too bad-ass, definitely not childish, and he'll do anything for his lady. I stood up to the middle. I looked at each one of 'em. I turned to my side and kissed Gavin's cheek. "I like you the best, goldielocks," I added. He turned redder than a tomato. At the corner of my eye, I saw the other guys frown and narrow their eyes at Gavin. Especially his brother, Freddy.

Freddy's short POV:
(Y/n) was looking at each of us, then to me. My heart did a flip when her gaze landed to me. But she kissed Gavin! I was very, very, sure it was supposed to be me!! I growled. The other guys too. Probably hoping that they'll get the kiss. (Y/n) loves me! She just doesn't know yet!

I Will Always Love You (Golden Freddy x reader) Title ChangedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara