Chapter 12: What am I gonna do?!

It was a few days after I was free from the hospital, and man am I really scared of what Gavin told me. Me, (y/n) (l/n), a special girl from another dimension? Mind-blowing!
I was currently sitting on our couch when mom suddenly comes in. "Hi sweetie! Your friends said they're gonna come visit you today."

I looked up."Really mom? Good! Imma text Lilly about this."
(Y/n(Lilly)
Eyyy Lilly! I heard you and the gang are coming. Right?
Oh hey (y/n)! Yea we are comin' there! To haunt you in your dreams, woo~
Oh my gosh. You do know that I know your kidding, right?
Jeez, okay okay. Just wanna try to spook you.
Whatevs.

I ended our text. But though I chatted with a friend, that doesn't keep me from being scared about that whoever-Nelorian that's coming here. I still gotta talk to Gavin.
(Time skip brought to you by baby Chara Dreemurr)
"(Y/n)! Where on earth is the food?!" Bonnie practically screamed at me. I rolled my eyes. "Look in the fridge for cookie's sake!"
"(Y/n)," Gavin. Ohhh, gotta talk to him about what he said. I exchanged looks with him and went upstairs to my room. He sat on my bed as well as me.
"So," I started, "tell me about Neloria."
"I can't. It's...complicated."
"Can I tell you what I'm feeling now?"
"Uhh... Sure?"
"Whatonearthareyoufricintalkingaboutwhenyousaidthatareyououtofyourmindgodiamsososcaredrightnowwh--"
"Whoa! Calm down (y/n)! There's nothing to worry about--"
"What?! This is all to weird AF!!"
I was about to sceam more when...he crashed his lips to mine. His warm, honey-like lips on my slightly chapped lips. We let go after a while.
I gasped. "Wha--w-what did you--"
"I kissed you. Man, I wanted to do that for a long time (y/n)." Gavin pushed my head on his chest while stroking my (h/c) hair.

"There's nothing to worry about."

A/n: woo! Long time no see peeps! Hope u all liked this lame chapter.
So, so long mah lil' vixens!