Chapter 5

It's back to school, homework, blah,blah,blah. Good side: you'll finally see Celestine again! Oh and of course, Gavin. And everyone!
Woke up at 5:00, took a shower, got dressed in the school uniform, ate breakfast, and waited for the bus.
"Auggghhh, they're sooo slow!" You grumbled. "Me gettin' bored!" You added.
After playing color switch and slither.io, the bus finally, finally, honked.

(Time skip to Lunch!! Yey!!)
As you sat with Ellie, Freddy, Gavin, Celestine, Margaret, and Robert, you noticed someone is missing.
"Hey... Where's Bea and Tyler?" You asked.
Then you noticed Bea running towards the table, panting so loud.
"Ey! Bea! What took ye so long?! We've been waiting," said Robert. Everyone nodded in agreement.
"I..finished....some stuff.....teacher..... Said!" She panted. Then sat down.
"I don't need to buy lunch, mom made it." She explained the paperbag she was holding.
"Now... We only need Tyler. Where the hay is he anyway?" Said Ellie.
"Dunno." We all chorused. You whispered in Ellie's ear, "hey, El, I have a nickname for Tyler. Wanna know?"
Ellie's magenta eyes gleamed. "Yeah. Heck I do!" She whispered back in your ear. You whispered, "'Bonnie' suits him. He looks like Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's. Know that?" She nodded.
"Speakin' of the bunny, here he is!" You said publicly. Then you noticed another girl whom you all don't know.
"Hey, Tyler, who's she?" Asked Freddy, gesturing at the girl. Tyler looked at her, then back to us and realized that we don't know her.
"Oh! How foolish of me! Everybody, this is Lilly Mathews, she's my classmate. She wanted to eat lunch with me, and why not?" He said.
"Hi, guys. Really, you don't mind me sitting here?" Lilly asked shyly.
Gavin made a ppfft sound and shook his head.
Even when Lilly sat down, Tyler didn't leave her side.
"Hey, Tyler," you said, getting his attention to you, "Ellie and I decided a good nickname for ya."
Tyler reluctantly nodded his head yes.
"Uh, okay."
"You know the game Five Nights at Freddy's, right?" Ellie asked.
"Yeah."
"I decided to name you, Bonnie!" You said.
"What! (Y/n), that's a girl's name!"
You and Ellie bursted out laughing at his expression.
"Nope! Bonnie," said Gavin. Apparently, he's listening the whole time. So as everyone. Even Lilly calls him 'Bonnie'.

LOL TO EVERYONE!

(A/N: I changed Ellie/Chica's eyes from yellow to magenta. That's for today's chapter! See ya 'round, mah lil' vixens!)