Chapter 4

You finished all your dumb homework the night before, which was Friday, and today, you can't seem to get up.
"Unn... Ugh... Don't wanna get up.." You said.
'RING! RING!' Your alarm clock beeped.
You stayed in your bed, covering your head with a pillow.
RING!!!!
You raised your meaty hand and slammed it on the clock, shutting it down. You stretched. 'Man, all those homework had beaten the energy in me! In the meantime, I'll go get some breakfast.' You thought to yourself.
Groggily, you went downstairs and smelled a fresh aroma of bacon and pancakes! That boosted your mood to run and sit before the dining table.
"Good morning, (y/n)!" Your father greeted you, ruffling your (h/c) hair.
"Dad! I'm not 6 anymore!" You complained.
"Alright, whatever. Eat. Don't make God's grace waiting!" Said your mother. Hungry, you grabbed your fork and jabbed it to your pancakes. Little did you know, your mother was watching how you ate.
"Dear, some table manners, please."
You looked at her, clearly busted. You wiped my mouth and swallowed the pancakes. "Yes, mom," you said. (Reader-chan your so obedient!)
After a good breakfast, you changed into a (f/c) shirt and black shorts and hoped that you can visit Margaret today. 'Cause she's your neighbor. Duh.
"Mom! Gonna go to Margie's house!" You hollered.
"Alright! But be back 3p.m. sharp!" She hollered back.
Grabbing your phone and a few snacks to share, you exit the house and skipped to Margaret's house. Quickly ringing on her doorbell, you were quickly greeted by a glasses-wearing Margaret.
"Hey, Marg--what the?! You wearing glasses already?!" You said surprised.
She sighed. "Yes, yes, I know I'm wearing these, stupid bad eyesight! Anyways, c'min." She lead you to her two-story house. You can see that she has a very good-looking house. Both of you sat on the couch and Margie turned on the T.V.
"Hey, wanna play Minecraft Xbox?" Margie asked, tilting her head to the Xbox.
"Sure!! You know I love Minecraft. Oh, later, let's also play Roblox!" You cried.
"Sounds good to me!" She agreed.
Soon, we were sitting in front of the Xbox, making a house in Survival Mode. Then y'all encountered small sand pyramids on the water shore, 2x2 tunnels and trees without leaves. Oh no.....

(Dun dun dunnnn! Who you gonna encounter! BTW this is just a random chapter. Doesn't really affect da story. So see you in da nxt. Chapter.
Bye, ma lil' vixens!)