To Be Imprinted On...-Chapter Eighteen

Start from the beginning

'Kanen, just leave them alone-you're getting Aiden angry' Talise blurted out after five minutes of fiddling with her bob styled brunette hair.

Alexis' P.O.V:

'Kanen, Just leave him alone-you're getting him angry' one of the girls said, after five minutes of just fiddling with her bob styled brunette hair, her emerald green eyes casted over to me, I backed further into Aiden.

Kanen turned around to face the girl and yelled something in another language to her causing her to look down-she's upset. 'What did he say?' I whispered to Aiden.

'It's in Native American, he told her to shut up before he snaps her neck-he's the one with the anger issues' Aiden whispered back. 'Her name's Talise and that's her sister Kateri and those three guys are brothers triplets but non-identical, he is Tate, he's Paco and that's Sike-that guy can make you laugh even when you don't want to' Aiden added chuckling.

Aiden's P.O.V:

'Kanen had imprinted on Talise once, but something very powerful broke it. When a wolf imprints the feeling he already feels for the imprintee is still there-it get's brought into the whole imprint process. Kanen felt disgust and anger for Talise for a reason nobody knows and Talise wasn't so fond of Kanen from the start so she started an argument with him that made him get angry and then the feelings he originally felt for her over powered the imprint' I whispered in Alexis' ear, slyly pecking it causing her to smile.

'You've got to tell me what imprinting is...ok?' Alex whispered back.

'MmmHmm...' I hummed quietly holding her hand.

'Before I was rudely interrupted by Talise' I cut him off.

'I think you should listen to her-brother' I spat adding a bitter tone to 'Brother' it's what the pack called each other as a form of respect. Our pack is called the 'Orange Wolves' because our bond that we make with the imprintee is like orange sparkly magic that only a wolf who had imprinted on that person can see in wolf form. The imprintee has a orange glow outline so the wolves can sense them.

'You don't scare me' Kanen spat back, coming closer to me, I pushed Alex behind me but she came in between us, Kanen looked down on her as if she spat in his face.

Alexis' P.O.V:

'Alex, what are you doing?' Aiden demanded, trying to pull me from in between himself and Kanen-I stiffened my legs so he couldn't pull me.

'Wow, Aiden. She's a little fighter isn't she?' Kanen teased, Aiden stepped forward-his anger taking over him.

'Aiden, No!' I yelled, and pushed them further apart.

'Look, isn't there a better way to resolve this-you're supposed to be in the same pack...think of it as football teams' I suggested, causing all the boy's eyes to light up.

Talise and Kateri groaned. 'She's gone and done it now' Kateri muttered, tying up her blonde hair.

I smiled and continued. 'Yes, football teams. Not all of them may like each other but they still have to get along in order to win all the games' I tried to make this connect to the pack some how. 'As a pack, you have to work as a team to protect the ones you love' I added.

Aiden and Kanen looked like they calmed down, I smiled in relief.

I stepped back making the space between them empty.

Aiden's P.O.V:

I listen to what Alex said but Kanen's attempts to make me angry were becoming unignorable. I could hear his thoughts...mocking me-Alex, how dare he call her those kinds of things?

'Look at her, thinking she's all that-isn't she the one with the dead mom?-was the imprint based on sympathy or just a way to get into her pants?' Kanen's voice echoed in my head, he smirked.

'Now shake hands' Alex commanded from her spot by the tree.

Kanen and I shook hands, It wasn't the hand shake that set me off it was his thought.

'By looking at her, she doesn't look like she has much to offer...What is she a 28AAA?-Wow, Aiden, you really sunk low this time'

I gripped tighter on his hand and pulled his arm and head butt him in the forehead and tackled him to the ground.

Alexis's P.O.V:

Aiden and Kanen shook hands, I smiled-I stopped a fight! I celebrated too early out of nowhere Aiden pulled Kanen's arm and head butted him in the forehead and tackled him to the ground, they began to punch and kick each other.

'Aiden-let go!' I screeched as I tried to pull Aiden off of Kanen and the others tried to pull Kanen out of Aiden's grip, Aiden's elbow swung back to punch Kanen and went in my face sending me to the floor.