9 | thank you

' your smile shines
brighter than the stars '

SUNLIGHT FILLED THE SKY, pure scattered light; its hue ambitiously illuminating each crevice of the land

SUNLIGHT FILLED THE SKY, pure scattered light; its hue ambitiously illuminating each crevice of the land. Sparrows chirped an explicit background melody. With breath paused in her lungs, Rachelle Jules wished time would halt.

The trees shone as if they were wearing golden crowns and the vast sea was not able to absorb the bright sparks of the sun. The tides on the sea were racing among each other to reach the horizon from where the mighty godlike sun appeared. And though time continued, the emotions that flowed stilled her soul.

For dancing in the middle of all this was an angel far too beautiful compared to any being on the cruel world. A beauty with innocence flowing through her body and the urge to protect her flowing through the older vampire's body.

The first day she met her, Rachelle knew she was the one. From the way she smelt to the way she acted. Renesmee was the exact opposite, an angel while she was the devil, a cold and heartless demon that would attack anything that so much threatened Rachelle or her family.

"Rachelle?" The said girl was snapped out of her thoughts when the angel herself called. Jumping from the cliff she sat upon; The brunette walked towards the bronze haired hybrid, her heels sinking into the damp sand but not enough for her to lose her balance and trip.

"Yes, Renesmee?" She asked as she reached her, a grin on Rachelle's face which she returned. Renesmee's lips spread wide, her face glowing as happiness twinkled in her eyes. So innocent.

The hybrid moves her head closer to Rachelle. She sits frozen, from both fear and excitement. Renesmee leans in, so her foreheads rest against hers. They close their eyes. Both their breaths are shaking.

"Thank you," She says in barely more than a whisper.

"For what?" The brunette replies, her voice low and husky.

"For being you." Her voice wavers, exhilarated from the tension between them. Renesmee gently leans in and kisses Rachelle's warms lips. They pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths.

Unable to contain themselves anymore, Rachelle holds Renesmee's head in her hands and pulls her into a fiery and passionate kiss. Her hands work their way around her petite body, feeling each crevasse, each line along her perfect physique.

Renesmee lies on her back as she matches her body's form. Rachelle's hands venture over her curved body, exploring. They pull apart and open their eyes. They stare at each other, deep into each other's eyes — Rachelle's full of wonder and love, Renesmee's full of curiosity and passion.

No words are spoken, but a story worthy of them is communicated.

Rachelle leans in a softly kisses up and down Renesmee's neck. She lets out little whimpers of anticipation. Rachelle works her way back to her tender, smooth lips. As they kiss Renesmee rolls her over and lies on top of her firm, curvy body. She runs her lips up Rachelle's neck and lands a loving and intense kiss on her lips.

They pull away, both panting heavily. Rachelle's hands wrap around Renesmee's waist as the hybrid straddles her.

"I love you." She blurted, and Rachelle's eyes widened, shock filling her body as the now sixteen-year-old hybrid began to get flustered and babble on. "And I know it seems foolish and all but I like, really, really love you. Not just like a friend or as if you are my protector and I know it may seem silly but I -"

The hybrid was cut off as a pair of lips smashed onto hers, her breath caught in her lungs. Rachelle pulled back, her eyes filled with love for the angel that gazed at her with wide curious eyes.

"I love you too."