2 | the new mate

' the stars are filled with
wishes of the lonely '

THE ROAR OF THE ENGINE OF A Lamborghini Aventador car as it sped down the empty road

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

THE ROAR OF THE ENGINE OF A Lamborghini Aventador car as it sped down the empty road. Passing down a sign that read welcome to forks. The blue coloured car carried on its race with the wind before slowing down once a house came to view. It looked like a beach house but had tinted windows.

The owner of the car opened the car door, getting out her brown hair, which was blowing slightly because of the wind. She weaved her hands down her hair, flipping the brown locks to the back before closing the car door, locking it.

Rachelle walked up the porch stairs and knocked on the glass door, waiting patiently for someone to open it. She turned her head to look at the forest, sensing a presence behind a tall tree but snapped out of her trance when she heard light footsteps descend downstairs before the door was opened.

A blonde haired man was standing by the door with a warm, welcoming smile on his face.

"Hello. You must be Rachelle." The said brunette nodded before shaking his outstretched hand.

"Yes. That's me." A smile graced her lips as he opened the door wider.

"Come in." She cautiously entered the house, letting out a breath of relief when her foot made past the barrier. Of course, this all went by unnoticed by the blond vampire.

"I'm Carlisle Cullen." He introduced as they walked up the stairs to the living room. Violet could smell many scents but there was a smell that stood out. It smelt like...

"Why does it smell like wet dog?" She grimaced, not fond of the smell. Laughter was heard from the room. There stood the Cullen's and their witnesses.

"Guys meet Rachelle Jules. She's Alice's best friend." Carlisle introduced. A gasp was heard as a woman with brown hair, and red blood eyes ran towards her and stopped right in her face. She began asking her questions that made her laugh.

"Alice is all good. No, I only got a call from her saying that y'all needed my help. She explained to me what happened, so you don't need to do that." Rachelle answered, lying at some but it sounded like she was telling the truth seen as her heart did not flutter or race. Bella nodded, sadly. Suddenly, a smile formed on her face.

"Would you like to meet Renesmee?" Bella asked. Rachelle nodded but shivered at the mention of the said girl's name. The Cullen's saw this and worry as well as confusion filled their eyes as to why the nightwalker shivered at the name of their family member. They walked into a room that had couches and a beautiful grand piano where two people were sat playing: a child and a man. The man had bronze hair and gold eyes that were trained on the keys while the child sitting next to him looked like a mix of the man and Bella.

Rachelle took a whiff of the room before she lowly growled. Lavender and snow filled her senses as they went overdrive as her thoughts raced around. The man at the piano widened his eyes as he stood in front of his child, protecting her.

"Don't. You'll regret it." Rachelle's face began to change, black veins starting to show under her eyes as they turned a reddish black. Fangs grew as she opened her mouth to let out a snarl.

The child's smell was intoxicating, and there was only one reason why. She was her mate, her blood singer. How the older man knew it was confusing before it suddenly clicked to Rachelle. That man was Edward, the man who could read minds.

Quickly, Rachelle put her mental shield before racing out of the house. She needed to feed, otherwise, she'd kill the child and Edward was right, she would definitely regret it.

neverland • renesmee cullenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें