8 | the song about neverland

' i told the stars about you '

"COME OUT, COME OUT, WHERE EVER YOU ARE," A mischevious smirk was plastered on a curly haired vampire as she walked around the room, her footsteps silent as her eyes scanned the area, looking around the house for her mate

"COME OUT, COME OUT, WHERE EVER YOU ARE," A mischevious smirk was plastered on a curly haired vampire as she walked around the room, her footsteps silent as her eyes scanned the area, looking around the house for her mate."I'm gonna find you, my little Angel," She promised, knowing that the name she called her mate would cause a reaction that would enable the curly-haired vampire to find the hybrid who hid perfectly. Picking up an increase in pace of a heartbeat, Rachelle grinned as she made her way over to the kitchens, realising that the child was hiding in one of the cupboards.

"What are you doing?" Looking up, Rachelle spotted her favourite Cullen, Emmett, and her smirk widened in relief as she heard Renesmee sigh in relief, thankful her uncle came and distracted her older mate.

"Trying to find Nessie," She answered, pointing to the cupboard to her left. He nodded before leaving the room with a chuckle, shaking his head as he resumed to play his PlayStation in the living room. "Now where are you?" Rachelle questioned as she stepped in front of Renemsee's hiding place. Swinging open the cupboard door, Rachelle grabbed the hybrid quickly and threw her in the air before catching her effortlessly. "Found you," Rachelle placed a kiss on the twelve years old girl nose which caused her to giggle.

Placing the hybrid down, Renesmee grabbed Rachelle's hand and headed over to the piano. She pulled her mate to sit down next to her, which she did. Renesmee then began to press her fingers against the ivory key of the piano, playing a song that created a wave of relaxation to wash over Rachelle as she continued to watch her angel play the piano amazingly.

"Can you play the piano?" Renesmee asked as she stopped playing, looking at Rachelle curiously.

"I can," She said, a broad smile plastered on Renesmee's face as she squealed."But I'm not that good," Rachelle added to which she heard someone scoff. Turning her head, Rachelle glanced back at her best friend who rolled her eyes.

"She can play, she can even sing," Alice said, rolling her eyes at her best friend's modesty.

"Okay, I can, but I'm not that good."

"Oh shut up! You made your own song."

"So?" Rachelle asked, raising her brows as she placed her arms on her hips.

"So? So?! It means you're good! Now shut up and play us your song." Rachelle rolled her eyes but complied. Renesmee moved over, and Rachelle shot her a thankful smile before she placed her fingers on the ivory keys. They danced swiftly across it, each making a different sound when pressed down.

"Whenever I was frightened

Or if I ever felt alone
I turned to the night sky
And a star I call my own
Somewhere I could run to
Just across the Milky Way
If you like I could take you
It's just a light year and a day

We can sail away tonight
On a sea of pure moonlight
We can navigate the stars
Bring us back home
In a place so far away
We'll be young that's how we'll stay
Every wish is a command
When we find ourselves in Never Neverland

Through all my make believe
There's some reality
In your reflection
There's much more than you see
All that you hope for
You hope for today
Is the love someone gives you
In an unconditional way

We can sail away tonight
On a sea of pure moonlight
We can navigate the stars
To bring us back home
In a place so far away
We'll be young that's how we'll stay
Every wish is a command
When we find ourselves in Never Neverland

Picture a land you never have seen
Life is eternal and evergreen
Future of happiness all in your hands
All in this place I created
That I call Neverland

We can sail away tonight
On a sea of pure moonlight
We can navigate the stars
To bring us back home
In a place so far away
We'll be young that's how we'll stay
And with your hand in my hand
I am closer now
To finding Neverland

And with your hand in my hand
I am closer now
To finding Neverland
Neverland
Neverland"

Rachelle ended the song with her finger softly pressing against the last chord. Silence filled the area until it was broken by a loud squeal of excitement.

"That. Was. AMAZING!" Gushed Renesmee as she stared at her mate with eyes twinkling with awe. Rachelle grinned.

"Thank you," Rachelle said, kissing her temple and for the remainder of the day, the two just randomly played songs and they even made some.

"I had fun today," Renesmee said once the sun had fallen. Currently, Rachelle was tucking the hybrid into her bed as she smiled softly.

"I did too. But you have to go to bed." She told her as she pulled the blanket over her.

"Will you sleep with me?" Rachelle giggled softly before nodding and crawling under her blanket. She wrapped her arms around Renesmee as she cuddled into her. She kissed her forehead and watched as her breath soon even out.

"Goodnight, my sweet angel."