5 | the pissed off bitch

' the sky is tragically filled with a graveyard of stars '

"THE REDCOATS ARE COMING..."

"Will you shut up!" A growl escaped the mouth of the darker skinned vampire whos nails dug into her palm as she glared fiercely at Garett. He was beginning to annoy the beauty and the fact her child mate was scared increased her anger. Flashing him her vampire's face, the male gulped, nodding and slightly backing up.

Rachelle stood tall, her head high and her eyes scanning the area, assessing every possible way to help her mate escape if need be. The dark-haired vampire knew that if Renesmee were to survive, she'd have to go with Jacob Black, her best friend. Even though Rachelle hated the male, she couldn't do anything about it as he did imprint on her, meaning that he would become her best friend instead of her boyfriend, since that role was already filled out.

The Volturi coven and their witnesses stood in lines of their ranking, the hoods down as they were about thirty feet away from the Cullen's and their witnesses. As the two sides stared at each other, the howls and growls of the wolves filled the tense air as they emerged from the forest and stood by the sides of the Cullen's. Rachelle let out a low growl as one of the shifters stood too close for her liking.

"Back off mutt." She hissed quietly so only he could hear her voice. The shifter grunted before shuffling away from her. The eldest Cullen stood forward once the silence settled over them like a blanket, everyone on full alert.

"Aro, let us discuss things like we used to. In a civilised matter." Carlisle said as he walked to the front of the group, shoulders tense.

"Fair words, Carlisle," The leader, the main king, Aro replied. "But a little out of place given the battalion, you assembled against us,"

"I can promise you, that was not my intention. No laws have been broken." Carlisle reassured, a gentle and compassionate look on his face as he didn't want to go up against the largest coven in the world and risk the lives of his friends and family.

"We see the child, do not treats us as fools." A blonde guy, whose face looked to be in a permanent scowl said. Rachelle growled lowly, her vision growing red as she felt a star shine brightly in the light blue sky, using its voice to communicate within her head.

'Caius Volturi'

"She is not an immortal," Carlisle exclaimed, addressing everyone. "These witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look. The flesh of human blood in her cheek." He stated as he pointed at his granddaughter.

"Artifice," The blonde king yelled but soon stopped the argument he was going to start as his brother rose his hand. Rachelle felt her body tense up as she felt the power pump through her veins, the feeling of light burning on her fingertips as she held back on slaughtering the whole coven before her.

"I will collect every facet of the truth," Aro stated as he took a step forward. "But from someone more central to the story. Edward." The said man went tensed up along with the rest of the group. "As the child clings to your newborn mate. I assume you are involved." Edward began to walk forward, looking back at his wife as they silently communicated.

Isabella brought her child to the other side of her, closer to Rachelle and herself. The child wrapped herself around her mate's legs, feeling safer next to her than she did next to her parents. Rachelle stood with her head high, her eyes cold and threatening. The brunette clenched her jaw as she watched as Isabella's new shield gift failed as she couldn't push it as far as fifteen feet.

"I would like to meet her." Rachelle's hands formed into fists as Edward motioned for the group to come forward. Grabbing Renesmee's hand, Rachelle pulled her closer into her embrace, ready to push her back and attack anyone that tried to harm her. The vampire's thoughts ran around her head as she thought of every possible outcome, a sneer placed on her face as she glared at everyone in front of her.

Feeling the slight tug on her hand, Rachelle looked down to see the most beautiful pair of eyes that relaxed her whole body. Renesmee was filled with worry as she stared up at her the beauty that made her feel happy and safe.

A soft, reassuring smile was painted on her lips as she shook her head, walking forward as Emmett and the shifters followed them, ready to attack anyone who tried to make the first move.

The stars above shined brightly, communicating with both each other and the brunette as if they were slightly anger at the scene happening under them. Rachelle's eyes lit up with amusement as she heard the argument going on between the stars up above. 

'You don't need the dog's help.'