Born in winter ( Part 3 )

Those blue eyes. Those damn blue eyes. Icy and staring straight into the soft green eyes belonging to a scarred face.
Liu had turned his head just to check his surroundings, but within moments time had frozen and his whole life was tumbled over. Feeling the tugging feeling as his stomach dropped, he felt like throwing up.

Jeff however just stared at the man who was still covered by the scarf, a smirk creeping up on his sore, red lips with a soft chuckle. " What are you staring at? " he hissed with a raspy voice, lifting his head to reveal more of the scarring smile on his cheeks that was carefully covered with dark hair.

But his smile turned to a frown as the scarf wearing man suddenly pulled a gun out of nowhere, pointing it towards the killer, green eyes wide in horror. " Don't you dare fucking move! It's over, Jeffrey. " he wheezed out in a weak attempt to sound threatening, but there was no doubt that his hands where shaking as he pointed the gun to his brother. Until now he had desperately tried to avoid this, but here it was, this exact moment.
Jeff stared at him, gritting his teeth together, then it hit him.

Those eyes, that voice.
It was all so familiar.

He was face to face with the brother he supposedly killed all those years ago.

" ... You're supposed to be dead. " Jeff mumbled, his stomach turning.

" Fuck you. "

(( Happy Halloween Y'all!

Please vote and share this story if you like it! ))