Born in winter ( Liu Woods. )

Silence. Dead silence. Nothing could be heard in the dark room as the brunette stared up at the ceiling, his green eyes focusing slowly.
Eventually he sat up, running a hand through his hair with a shaky sigh. It took him another mental preparation before he could get up and get dressed. His mornings were all the same, get up, get dressed, try to eat, swallow pills, get to work.

He didn't feel human anymore, he was living but not alive. He never read the news anymore, afraid to turn on the tv, afraid of seeing the dreadful face of his brother. He didn't want to hear about it anymore, but wherever he went it followed him.

His name is Liu Woods, and three years ago he lost his younger brother.
He lost him, not to death, but to something way worse..
He is now twentytwo years old and lives on his own.

Liu sighed, running a hand along one of the scars going from the corner of his mouth, shuddering before he wrapped his striped scarf around his neck.

It was lonely nowadays, but he didn't expect people to stick around, he had a few friends and his coworkers were all nice to him, but his quiet manner and dull eyes made him seem rather uninteresting while the scars on his face said otherwise, people would ask but he never expected them to understand.
Once a week he went to therapy, talking about it, forced to bring up the fact that his brother is a murderer on the loose.

[ Hello! I haven't been active here for a couple of years, but now I'm back! And with a new story >_>
This story will be filled with a lot of my own headcanons and stuff like that, so it might not be 100% canon but I hope you will enjoy it anyways! 0: this chapter is more of an ' introduction ' I suppose, it'll be more story later on. Anyways, I hope y'all will enjoy this! ]