Light green

After rummaging a bit in Law's hat, you picked a light green ticket.

«Ouch! Such a lucky girl!» Carina grunts, while Nami giggles.

«C'mon Carina, Zoro is not that hell of a guy!»

The other girl squints at her.

«Are you kidding? He's like the hottest guy ever! Maybe just Ace is as hot as him...»

Leaving them quarrelling about who's the hottest, Vivi goes to look for your 7-minute date of the night.

After a good 15 minutes, she's back, dragging a Halloween samurai with her.

«He was asleep in the kitchen.» Vivi pants, tugging him to Nami. Zoro groans in annoyance.

Great, he's always in a bad mood when someone wakes him up for trivial reasons.

You give him a resigned smile as you both walk towards the closet, pushed by Nami.

«I get it, I get it!» Zoro grumbles when she tugs him inside, closing the door immediately after.

«That woman...»

«Oh, come on! You know you love your beautiful flatmates!» you tease, giving him a light punch on his muscular arm.

He lifts an eyebrows.

«The stupid cook and Usop also count as beautiful flatmates?»

A fond laugh erupts from your lips and he vaguely smiles.

You and Zoro have always gotten along well, which is quite amazing, since he barely talks to people. Especially with women, he seems to find most of them annoying.

«Hey, how many girls asked you out already?» you cheerily ask.

He hums, massaging his chin with his fingers.

«A couple, I guess. Then I fell asleep.»

«You're incredible!»

Zoro shrugs.

«You know I don't care, Y/n.»

You know. Hell, you know. It's been years you're friends with each other, months you moved in with them, and still you didn't get over your crush at all. The period you were dating Kid was the only time your mind was really free from him, but as soon as you two broke up, the feeling came back.

Actually, it's a blessing he's not interested in women right now. He's always surrounded by gorgeous girls trying their best to catch his attention, so you would not stand a chance, anyway. Luckily, you being a rather frank and genuine person allowed you to bound with Zoro and build a solid friendship, but you never got past the friendzone. And you probably never will.

Ha has no idea, obviously.

«What's the whole deal about?» Zoro asks, waving at the closet around you.

«Umh, we just have to spend 7 minutes here. Officially, you can do whatever you want. In real life, everyone expects the people inside to make out or something.»

You cannot avoid a little blush spreading on your cheeks while mentioning that. He appears disgusted by the idea, anyway.

Great.

«Jeez! What if you end up here with someone you don't know at all? Or a weirdo? Does people really follow this rule?»

You giggle at his purity. He may be a rough man, but when it comes to boy-girl relationships, he's a total naïve.