Orange

The orange ticket means Portgas D. Ace.

Vivi waves at him, as Carina grimaces in annoyance. It's highly probable she wanted to be the one picking the orange ticket.

You shrug at him, who's one of your best friends, getting in the closet with a resigned smile. The dim light spreads inside when Nami closes the door.

He crosses his arms on his muscular chest, left uncovered by his unbuttoned cowboy shirt, standing proudly.

«I bet half of the girls hate you now!»

You lift an eyebrow.

«Is that so, Mr. Prince?»

«Hey, mind the hat!» he utters, pointing at his cowboy hat «I'm from the Far West.»

«No, you're a show off!» you huff.

«Why would you say that?»

«Because» you jab a finger in his abs «what's the meaning of this? It's freaking freezing outside.»

«Do you like it?» he asks, with a cheeky smirk on his freckled face.

«Uh, I don't know.» you brush your lips on your own exposed shoulder «Do you like this?»

You know he has a thing for naked shoulders.

Ace twitches his nose.

«Stop it!»

«Oh, so you do like it!» you coo, teasing him further and nuzzling your mouth against your skin «I've got such a beautiful shoulder!»

«So mean, Y/n! Using his own weakness against a man!» he pouts, but his expression is immediately replaced by a malicious one «I must avenge my pride!» he claims, jumping forward and grabbing you from behind.

«WHA–»

You trash around to regain your freedom, and of course you end up stumbling. Luckily, he's strong enough not to lose his grip on you.

«Hey, careful here!»

«T-Thanks.»

You're now basically hanging from his neck, his arms firmly around your waist. You swallow at how close your noses are. Incredibly, he hesitates too.

For the first time in your life, you see a soft dust of pink spreading across his cheeks.

«Uh, you sure are a beautiful Banshee...» he mutters, moving his gaze away.

You blink.

What?

But the door shuts open, and the light floods in.

«Time's up!»

Ace lets you go.

«We... we better get going!» he hurriedly says. But he grabs your hand, gently leading you out.