twenty

"oh whats the reason you randomly wanted to meet me?"

"oh right... i never said anything... can we sit?"

"jimin, we are sitting, remember? we are waiting for our check."

"i mean like stay seated." yoongi mentally face palmed and nodded his head yes. "okay. well i wanted-"

"here is your check... sirs. have a nice day!"

"well fuck you lil shit bag i was trying to listen to my jiminie." yoongi mumbled only loud enough for jimin to hear. he blushed at the cute name yoongi has been calling him today, but chucked at yoongi. when the girl walked away he spoke again, "continue, jiminie."

"i wanted to tell you that ikindasortareallylikeyoulikelikelikeyou
and yeah." jimin said fast and inaudibly.

"im sorry but i cant hear what you're saying if you speak like you're living off your last breath."

"i said..." he took a deep breath "i kinda sorta really like you... like uh... like like you." he said, feeling small. yoongi allowed a small smile to creep on his face.

"um, jimin?" yoongi stood up and placed the money on the check taking jimins hand in his and walking out.

"yes?"

"why were you so scared to tell me that?"

"because i know you dont like me back."

"baby, now why would you ever think that?" they stopped walking.

"cause im just a kid." jimin said not flinching when yoongi lifted his chin with his index finger.

"then you must have no clue how much i like you."

"really? you like me too?" jimin raised his eyebrows a bit.

"of course, baby." all jimin could do was blush. he didnt know what to do. should he hug him? should he stay quiet? before jimin could think of how to move yoongis face was moving towards his own. jimin slowly leaned in connecting their lips in a passionate kiss. their lips moved together as if they had done this many times before, when in reality, this was jimins first kiss. they moved in sync until yoongi finally pulled away to get air. "thank you, jiminie."

"for what?" jimin responded with his face completely red.

"everything. messaging me even though you didnt know who i was, talking to me at midnight, calling me, arranging this. just everything." the smaller boy smiled and they continued walking back to the park, where tae and kook were waiting.