twenty six

very important (and short) a.n at end

"ahhh, there you are." yoongi said swinging the key in his left hand. he put the key in the hole lololol and opened then closed the door. his eyes roamed around as he traveled through the kitchen/dining area. the place wasn't too big nor to small. he soon came across a half open door. he peeked his head in and saw jimin peacefully sleeping. he smiled a bit before walking in and sitting on the bed near jimins waist.

"jimminieee," he whispered, resting his hand on his shoulder. "its time to wake up, baby boy. you're gonna be late if you dont leave soon."

hearing that husky toned voice immediately made jimins eyes widen. "yoongi?! how did you get in!?" he said sitting up.

"your extra key. you werent responding to my texts and i thought you'd be late to work so i decided to come wake yo-"

"how do you know my ad-"

"tae told me. don't worry. im not a stalker. okay babe?"

"alright. can you uh get out real quick? i uh, im not wearing pants... or a shirt. i kinda slept naked."

"really jimin?"

"i mean i guess you can stay if you want.."

"i meant really you slept naked. but ill stay in here if thats fine." nice going yoongi, deciding to take the risk right before you head over to your best friends.

"uh... oh, okay." yoongi stood up and moved to the seat at the desk across from the bed. slowly jimin removed the blankets from on top of him.

"holy shit." yoongi murmured. "you're fucking hard..."

"morning wood...?"

in honor of me getting 400 reads (THANK YOU SO MUCH ILY), ill let you guys make a decision. do you want me to publish the smut ver of the next chapter or the pg-13 rated ver? PLEASE LMK SOON!