thirty three

yoongi had already been at the park for about an hour setting up for the surprise. fairy lights hung from branches of small trees that were plugged into the outdoor outlet in the 'snack shack'. yoongi use to volunteer there so the workers let him borrow it for the night. he had put snacks and drinks out on a park table and a few flowers for jimin. soft music played from inside the shack with quiet tones. tonight was an important night for yoongi, and so far it was going perfectly. just 4 more minutes until 9:30, then, its time.

yoongi sat patiently at the table, reloading his messages every two or so moments. finally, he showed up.

"yo-yoongi? what i-is all of t-this?" jimin said looking around in awe. "its beautiful."

"its for you, no, us. its for us. do you like it? i set it up myself." yoongi stood up taking jimins hands.

"yes, i love it."

"good, come sit with me." yoongi, still holding jimins small hands walked over to the table and sat, placing jimin across from him. "jimin?"

"yes?"

"its been two months. two whole months since we first started talking. from there, we've progressed so much. you use to practically hate me, but now we talk everyday. both of us are extremely clingy and would be sad if either of us left. im so glad and lucky to have you in my life, i dont care how old you are, i still find you so amazing. you're such a great person inside and out. you have a great heart and i would hate to see you fail in life. nobody, not even myself, can explain in words how much you mean to me. you're one of the most important things in my life and my number one priority. i know you probably saw this coming, but park jimin, my baby, will be my boyfriend?"

"holy shit yoongi," he got up walking over to the older. "yes, of course i will. you make me so happy and i am so lucky to have you in my life." he pushed his head on to yoongis chest and wrapped his arms around his torso. the taller used his finger to pick up jimins chin, looking straight into his eyes before kissing him. the kiss was slow and passionate, unlike their last sloppy kiss.

tonight, everything went perfectly for the two. the setting was amazing, the timing was great, and the two may have not been individually perfect, but they were most certainly perfect for each other.