🐺 1

Hello readers, for those who don't know. This book has been re-written since the beginning. So please I suggest you start again from Chapter 1 since most plots have been alternated.

Thank you and happy reading    ~ Erza

○●○●○●

'Help' I shouted aloud yet in vain. The sun was still high up in the sky at this hour of day and yet I was petrified to the bones. My legs wanted nothing but to give in to the accumulated lactic acid in my muscles but my brain knew better than that.

The adrenaline rush was kicking in harder as each second passed by. My heart rate was unstable and I was running out of breath quick.

One glance back and I knew I was dead. I couldn't see it behind me nor hear it but the shuffling sound of the nearby bushes definitely were giving it away.

What was that stuff? A creature? A human? No that can't be a human...

As I thought of these, I suddenly tripped upon a branch and fell down heavily flat on my stomach, bruising my knees.

I was done.

Tears threatened to roll down my dirty face as I scanned scaredly for that thing. Desperation in my eyes, I tried to swiftly get up and run as fast and far as I could. However, my feet gave in and my leg muscles stopped working. I was frozen.

Just then, a sudden deep growl could be heard slightly behind me. Fearing for my life, I tried to keep my composure, making as little noise as possible to the point where my breath was stuck in my lungs.

I turned my cornea as slow as possible to have a slight peek to my hunter. To my great and unpleasant surprise, a big brown furry wolf was heading as slowly as possible towards me. His pointy canines were showing out aggressively, his grunts getting deeper as time passes.

Is this how I really die today

Unknowingly, my hands were wrapped around me, provinding myself with little warmth as possible while I accosted death with forceful open arms.

With much fear, I forced my teary eyes to close, still reluctant whether it would devour me now or torture me until it's bored of me.

With a warning growl, it suddenly launched forward, his steps getting closer and closer. I embraced myself for the blow but few seconds passed by, I was still untouched and unharmed.

Curiosity got the best out of me when I opened my eyes slightly to see literally black.

Am I dead? Is this how the afterlife looks like?

But then, I felt a strong masculine perfume surrounding me, my nostrils burning at the strong fragrance but I couldn care less about that right now.

Seconds later, a pair of strong arms secured me firmly, blocking my view and myself completely from the front view.

- " Finally I found you my mate " a deep yet sweet voice said in a low tone, as if I was the only one allowed to hear it.

The moment I looked up, chills ran down my spine. A pair of beautiful pale brown eyes were looking back at me. The face of an angel was staring right back at me. His warmth was undoubtedly the warmest feeling I felt in a long time.

His lips were slightly curved at the sides and his smile was everything. And oh lord, he had bunny teeth. I melted right there.

But then, this surreal moment lasted only for a few seconds as within seconds later, he turned around and yelled something along the line of

- "Don't kill him yet. Let me do the honours hyung"

Before I could comprehend the situation, he suddenly turned to me before pecking my lips out of nowhere. Sparks came out of his kiss and spread throughout my whole body as I felt him stepping away from me.

What was that? What was that feeling?

And before my body could act, my hands found themselves pulling him closer to me where I kissed him this time.

With a little throaty groan, he ran his hands along my sides before stepping with much force.

- " don't worry my love, we got a whole lifetime to do stuffs that you like. Let me finish this job and I'll be all yours tonight "

He said with a wink before actually leaving my side to walk to two other tall guys who were handsome but not as handsome as that one.

What was that? Why did I do that? That was not me...was it?

Just as I was about to stand up and get real with the situation I was in, my head suddenly became heavy and my vision got blurry. Without any warning, my body shut down and the upper half of my body crashed on the floor.

- "Maknae she's unconscious " was all I heard before darkness greeted me into a new realm that I was about to discover soon enough.

+++

The moment my eyes opened up, I felt numb. Not emotionally numb but really, just numb.

A headache was pounding hard on me, my vision was blurry and I had difficulty to breath.

Was I dying?

These words repeated in my head yet no answers.

With the room being poorly lit due to the lamp being the only source of light, I couldn't figure out much of my surrounding except that I was lying on a bed in a room with nothing extravagant but still beautiful

Where was I?

I wanted to scream for help but to whom. I barely remembered anything except for a pair of heavenly brown eyes.

Crap, I'm so dead

Until the door suddenly opened up and there came in a shadow of a tall well built body.

Is he the same-

- " hello beautiful mate, did you sleep well"

A hella sexy deep voice said, his echoes resonating throughout the room.

Shit, my panties

I nervously nodded my head while slowly pulling my spread legs towards me.

But before I could even do anything, a pair of warm strong hands stopped my legs and then appeared those same brown eyes looking straight at me.

- "shall we continue where we left off last time then?" A delicate smile appeared on his perfectly shaped face.

Oh Good lord