At the age of 12 i was kidnapped.....and there somebody still after me all these years ch 13

There were people staring at us.

"Can we leave please?"

"Ya" I grabbed his hand. When we got into my car I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"I don't think your girlfriend going to like me kissing you. She like you more then me and she doesn't let me around you that much."

"Well she going to learn to get use to it." I smiled.

"Do you need anything from your house?"

"No." I nod. When I pulled up to my drive way we saw Services at the window.

"So now are you going to brake the new to her." I said trying not to laugh.

"Ha ha very funny."

"I know I'm hilarious. Here." I handed him the house keys.

"I'm going to get the mail."

"Okay." I got to the mail box someone put there hands on my waist.

"Don't panic April it me rainbow."

"Mark what are you doing here?"

"You haven't been opening my letters."

"How do you know that?"

"I just do."

"What do you want?"

"Come with me."

"What!"

"Run away with me April. We can live happily ever after." I turned around to look at him.

"Are you crazy?" he had a look of hurt on his face.

"Crazy? I love you April and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Come on come with me."

"I can't I have someone."

"April are you okay?" I turned to see Locus at the door.

"Ya. I'm fine." I turned back at Mark.

"I'm sorry but I have to go."

"You don't love him."

"Excuse me?"

"Your still wearing the necklace I gave you April." I took the mail out of the mail box.

"Good bye."

"You will always be my rainbow April." he squeezed my hand and left. I walked into the house and found Locus on the sofa with services licking him to death.

"Do I need to leave you two alone." I laughed.

"No. I need help."

"Service come." I padded the side of my leg. Service jumped off the couch and sat down next to my leg.

"Good girl." I padded the top of her head.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

"Who was that outside."

"Some guy from Rachel work. I met him a couple of times. I think he volunteer there." I waited for his responds. Please believe me please believe me.

"Okay." I put the mail on the coffee table.

"So do you need help with your homework?"

"Don't have any."

"What did you do when I was at school?"

"Got up early took services on a run. Then went to the beach to tan and swim."

"Aw that mean I missed you in your bathing suit."

"Yes,but maybe later you can see my lovely tan." I sat down on his lap. I leaned my head on his chest.

"I'm so tried." I said

"Sleep I'm here for you." he put his feet on the table. He shifted me so we were both comfortable. I closed my eyes.

"Thank you." I was so tired I immediately fell asleep in this arms.

What do you think of Mark?

please comment!