Half my world

(I forgot how far this is fast forwarding… But…. FAST FORWARD A RANDOM AMOUNT OF TIME XD)

The wedding

“Are you ready?” I asked the boys, looking at them all. Every one of them was all dressed up in a traditional Tux, since they had been invited to Michael’s wedding.

“Yes!”

“Sure!”

“I think so.”

“Heck yeah!”

“Uh, where are we going again?”

Were all the responses I got, Harry being the confused one. I bring a hand up and began to rub the temples of my forehead, not caring to explain to Harry what we were doing again. Hunter ushers them all off to the taxi’s he had called for them, handing them all money for the trip to the church. I felt as if Hunter and I were actually taking care of them, as if they were our own children, which was odd in its own way.

Mommy Direction.

Nope, doesn’t sound right.

Hunter throwing Alana up and down in the air is what drug me out of my thoughts, but almost gave me a heart attack at the same time. He notices my discomfort as he throws our daughter in the air one more time, but catches her safely in his arms, both of them laughing and giggling.

“Are you trying to kill me?” I asked him, pulling Alana out of his grip.

Alana lays her head against my chest, but her giggling didn’t cease. “Awe, come on Z, she liked it!” He laughs, pressing a quick kiss to the top of her head.

I run a hand across her blonde curls, and then kiss her forehead the same. “Well no one is going to like it when you drop her, Hunter.” I snap slightly, setting her down on the sofa.

I shuffle through the diaper bag and make sure we had what was needed, for the fifth time. Alana watches me closely, as does Hunter. When I stand up straight, ready to haul everything to the car, Hunter captures me in his arms.

“Don’t worry so much, Z.” He says, running a hand through my hair, which had been pulled into a side ponytail.

“But sometimes there’s a need to worry.” I argue about life in general, more than this specific moment, with Alana.

“Do you trust me?” He asks, raising an eyebrow. He knew it was no longer about Alana, as well.

“Of course I trust you, Hunter; I’ve always trusted you.” I answer back, the words rolling off my tongue quickly and easily.

He kisses me on the lips softly, but pulls away before I could enjoy it. “Then there’s no need to worry, alright?”

I nod. “Ok.”

We both get everything out to the car in the matter of three minutes, and get to the church in perfect timing. Hunter gets Alana out of her car seat and we walk in, after I fixed her flower headband, and the collar of Hunter’s white shirt. Our hands were tangled together perfectly as we stride into the church building, the ripples in my dress swaying back and forth with every step.

Immediately Brooke, my sixteen year old cousin, had taken Alana from Hunter’s arms and walked away with her. People were all scattered around the large chapel, all carrying full conversations. Before I could go find the boys, Hunter and I were approached by Lynette and Leo.

“Siana, you look stunning, as ever!” Lynette says, hugging me.

I blush, not hesitating to hug her back. “You look amazing yourself.” I giggle, pushing away the stray hairs that fell from my ponytail.