Gonna wish I had a sign

I’m now going into the future, because this show hasn’t taken place yet. It will though, on May 3rd, 2014.

Also, now that I’ve mention May 3rd, some of you probably know what happens in this chapter. So, yeah…. *flies away*

~~~ONE MONTH LATER~MAY~~~

I walk through the airport, having nothing but a suitcase that I pulled behind myself, and a red and black checkered backpack hanging from one shoulder. I search through the busy airport, looking for a familiar face and grin when I see Sam and Steve. They immediately grin when they catch sight of me as well, and start running at full speed, their arms flailing in the air, as if they were small children, excited that their parents were picking them up after a long day at school.

“Anna!” Sam says, hugging me.

I laugh, dropping the suitcase and backpack on the floor. “Sam!” I say, hugging him tightly.

Not even two days ago, I was Skyping with Hunter, and he had informed me that he got me a place ticket to come to Connecticut, which made me confused. Turns out he missed me so much, that he was flying me out for his Uncasville show, and then he was flying me back to Nashville a couple days later. I was just happy that I’d get to see him again before Michelle was due, which would be at the end of the month.

Steve comes to my other side, trying to hug me around my baby bump. I wouldn’t call it a bump anymore though, since I just looked like a walrus at this point, being just a little bit over eight months along.

I hug two of my boys, my boys being those weird British dudes that I strangely love so much and Hunter’s band, while standing in the airport, not caring about the weird looks I got.

“Where’s Hunter?” I asked, pulling away from them.

Sam motioned to the star bucks, and sure enough, I saw Hunter getting his morning coffee. “He didn’t realize that you’d be coming in early, so he went to get us coffee.” He explains, shrugging his shoulders.

“What about Matt and Devo? Where are they?” I asked.

Steve laughs. “In the bus, sleeping.”

“They’re in the bus… Alone?” I asked with wide eyes.

“No, no, no!” Sam says, shaking his hands in the air. “That’d be dangerous. Dann’s in there as well, making sure no one dies.”

“Oh, well that’s good.” I say casually, until we all burst into laughter.

All of a sudden, I feel two strong arms wrap around me from behind, and I giggle, knowing it was Hunter. “Z!” He says loudly, kissing me on the cheek over and over again.