Don't you dare leave me

Hunter runs off stage with his guitar, after shouting goodnight to his amazing fans, and his smile made me smile.

"I love this." He grinned, handing his guitar off the a random person.

"You love what?" I ask, smiling back at him as I lean against a wall.

"Being on tour." He says, coming towards me. When he reaches me, his fingers interlock with mine and he brings my hand up to kiss it. "With you." He murmurs against the skin of my hand.

I blush and look down at my grey converse, not knowing what to say. He was being sweet.

"You know what? Lets go out. There's a mall near by. We can go walk around, eat fast food, wear mustaches and creep on people." I began to laugh, leaning my head against his shoulder.

"You're an idiot, you know that?" I giggled, still holding onto his hand.

"Yeah." I could hear a smirk in his voice, and wasn't surprised when I look up to see one playing on his lips. "So, what do ya say? Will you go out with me, Mrs. Hayes?" He asks, giving me wide eyed puppy dog look that even grumpy cat couldn't say no to.

"Ok, so long as you take a shower. You don't smell the best." I struggle to not burst into laughter, and he just continues to smirk at me.

"What, don't like the way I smell?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my waist to make sure I couldn't squirm away.

"Hunter!" I whine, putting a hand against his chest firmly. "You need a shower." I say blandly, pinching my nose.

He sighs dramatically, then rolls his eyes as he pulls my own hand away from my face. "Fine fine, meet me in the bus." He frames my face in his hands and presses a kiss to my lips casually, letting them linger there for a few seconds, which almost felt like eternity.

When he pulls away, he lets go of my hand and he strides off the what I guessed were the showers. I made my way outside, and shuttered as the brisk November air blew into my face softly. I breathed in deeply, feeling it burn my lungs almost. I cough and shake my head, wrapping my arms around myself tighter, and now jogging towards the bus.

Right before I reach the door, which was only ten to fifteen feet away from me, I find my head feeling light and dizzy. I stop walking and press a hand to the side of my head, rubbing it.

"Hey Anna, you ok?" Devo asks, stepping out of the bus. Worry flashes in his eyes as he quickly walks to me, grabbing onto my hand. "Anna?" he asks again with concern, putting an arm around my waist to keep me stable.

I nod my head as we walk back to the bus, this time slower. "Yeah, just dizzy." I smiled, letting him help me up the steps.

"You don't look so good, let me get you some water." He suggests to me, letting me sit down on the sofa once we got inside.

"MATT! WATER! PRONTO!" Devo shouts, then gracefully sat himself next to me.

Without questioning Devo's reasons, Matt comes out and retrieves me a glass of water, which I only took a sip of. Devo said goodnight to me, then to the baby, and runs to the back of the bus to tune the instruments with the rest of the guys.

I patiently waited for Hunter to return, awkwardly listening to the sound of myself humming a random tune. I hear the handle rattling, and quickly look over as the door opens, revealing Hunter.

His hair was looking messy, and unbrushed as it stuck up at all ends. More then likely, he had ran his hands through it and called it done. He wore a long sleeved dark blue shirt that fit to his figure and paired it with black skinny jeans and converse.