Ten

I Heard The Door And Began To Whine "You Want Me To Get It?" Jay Asked. I Looked At Him Rubbing My Foot.

"No Then You'd Have To Stop" I Chuckled As He Smiled.

"Amari!" I Yelled.

"Yes?!" He Yelled Back. I Looked Back At Jay "Why Do Kids Answer When They Know We Called Them?"

"Jordan Does That Too, I Be Calling Him Two Times Before He Comes" He Said Sucking His Teeth.

"Amari!" I Yelled Again.

"Yes Mom" He Said Coming Out Of His Room. "Go Get The Door" He Let Out A Sigh.

"I Don't Know Who You Huffing And Puffing At" I Said.

I Heard Him Mumble Something Under His Breath "What You Said?!"

"Nothing" He Said As He Opened The Door. Tristian  Walked In Slowly. "Hey Son" He Smiled They Dapped Each Other Up.

"Let Me Get My Bag, I'm Still Kinda Lowkey Packing" He Smiled Running To His Room.

"Aight Then" He Said, I Haven't Seen Tristian  Since He Came Over To Apologize. I Didn't Know What To Expect Especially With Jay Being Here. I Got Up From The Couch While He Closed The Front Door.

"Make Sure You Have Him Back By Seven On Monday" I Said.

He Chuckled Looking Down "What's So Funny?" I Asked.

"So You Acting Like Nothing Happened? And Now You And Jay Kicking It?" Tristian Asked.

Jay Got Up From The Couch "If That's What You Call Dating Then Yes. We Are" He Said Placing His Hand On My Waist.

"So When Were You Going To Tell Me?" Tristian Asked As He Clenched His Teeth.

"Soon" I Said Looking Into His Eyes.

Tristian Began To Chuckle "Didn't See This Actually Coming"

"No You've Had To See It Coming" Jay Said As I Heard Footsteps Making Me Turn My Head To See Amari Standing Next To Me. I Know He Was Trying To Make Out The Vibe.

Tristian Just Looked Into Jays Eyes "I Hope She's Told You About Her Li-"

"Jay Knows Everything, Amari Have Fun" I Said Turning To Kiss His Cheek.

"Alright Mom, See You. Bye Jay" Amari Said As He Headed For The Door But Tristian Couldn't Keep His Eyes From Jays.

"You Ready Dad?" Amari Asked As He Opened The Door.

"Yeah, Just Wait In The Car For Me" Tristian Said Still Looking Into Jays Eyes. Amari Left Out The Door Leaving The Three Of Us In The House. "I Don't Care What Y'all Do It's Your Life And...Relationship. But If You Ever Lay A Finger On My Child I'll Kill You" Tristian Said Pointing To Jay.

"Man Come On" Jay Said Sucking His Teeth.

"What" Tristian Spat.

"You've Known Me For A Longtime, You Know My Character. Don't Be Acting Brand New Because I'm Dating Beyoncé" Jay Said.

Tristian Looked At Me "I'm Not, I'm Letting You Know What's Up"

"Right" Jay Chuckled Shaking His Head. Of Course Realizing Tristian Was Acting Like A Complete Dumbass.

"I'll Let You Know When I'm On My Way Sunday" Tristan Said. I Nodded My Head Watching Him Leave Out The Front Door.

I Looked At Jay "I'm Sorry He's Such An Asshole. He Wasn't Always This Way" I Said.

Jay Kissed My Forehead "Don't Apologize For What's Never Your Fault" I Smiled Lightly As I Felt His Arms Wrap Around My Waist Pulling Me In. I Bit My Lip Hoping He Was Going To Bend Down To Kiss Me.